Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sold / Traded / Gone (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   ISO FB L "non food" colors (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1495347)

knibert 02-26-2013 06:06 PM

ISO FB L "non food" colors

My older child is growing out of the L FB that are in the "food" colors ie blueberry, choc truffle, etc. We have one that is mint green that seems bigger than the "food" ones. I need the larger larges if that makes sense. I'd need measurements on them if they are large to compare them to the one I know fits him.

I just took measurements...I need the ones with the rise at 16-17" and the wingspan 15" at rest.

I am going to hold off on the pointy tab ones for now just because I know the flat tabs fit well for us.

I will consider the pointy tab if they are around $5 each.

I do not want any inserts. I would like them to be without stains and in good working condition with lots of life left. I"d like to get about 5 in a lot if possible and I'd love to trade/partial trade for them but I do have pp. I have amazon codes, knitting skills, boy clothes and shoes, 18 mon or LMK what you need.

drunkenmonkeysmommy1 02-26-2013 06:26 PM

I will have to get the measurements in a bit, but i have one older style( think 5-6 years ago) in orange that is a large. It is MUCH bigger than the larges now. It also has micro fleece ( I think that is the name) instead of the white material they have now. I LOVED this diaper at the end of our diapering days.
No holes, elastic is probably a tad relaxed, but still has LOTS of life left, snap work, no stink or stains. Asking $10 ppd

knibert 02-26-2013 07:51 PM

Re: ISO XL FB or L "non food" colors

Quote:

Originally Posted by drunkenmonkeysmommy1 (Post 16336843)
I will have to get the measurements in a bit, but i have one older style( think 5-6 years ago) in orange that is a large. It is MUCH bigger than the larges now. It also has micro fleece ( I think that is the name) instead of the white material they have now. I LOVED this diaper at the end of our diapering days.
No holes, elastic is probably a tad relaxed, but still has LOTS of life left, snap work, no stink or stains. Asking $10 ppd

pm me a pix and measurements when you get a chance,thanx.

knibert 02-27-2013 12:44 PM

bump--edited for size specs

srkobus 02-27-2013 12:54 PM

I have the bigger large lt blue (correct measurments) plus two large hemp inserts. It is in Euc, no stains, everything works great, just very slight piling. $13ppd (so long as it weighs <fc!)

http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1493591

knibert 02-27-2013 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by srkobus (Post 16339725)
I have the bigger large lt blue (correct measurments) plus two large hemp inserts. It is in Euc, no stains, everything works great, just very slight piling. $13ppd (so long as it weighs <fc!)

pm ya

knibert 02-27-2013 05:49 PM

Re: ISO FB L "non food" colors

Quote:

Originally Posted by drunkenmonkeysmommy1 (Post 16336843)

Just LMK if you want to trade this or you still want to sell it.

happyme02 02-27-2013 06:40 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I have three old style size L FB that fit your measurement requirements: 1 orange, 1 red, and 1 dark blue. The red is in the best condition of the three: all the snaps work, the PUL looks good, the elastic looks in good shape, there are no stains (but it is pilled). The orange has light staining and relaxed (but not completely stretched out) elastic - the PUL looks good and the snaps all work. The blue has medium staining and somewhat relaxed elastic (it is in better shape than the elastic on the orange but not as good as on the red, it has plently of stretch in it still), the snaps all work, and the PUL looks fine - but the stitching on the leg seams may be coming out, so I am not sure if it would leak from there unless fixed. If you are interested, how about $10 ppd for the red, and $4 for each of the other two?

knibert 02-27-2013 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by happyme02 (Post 16341087)
I have three old style size L FB that fit your measurement requirements: 1 orange, 1 red, and 1 dark blue. The red is in the best condition of the three: all the snaps work, the PUL looks good, the elastic looks in good shape, there are no stains (but it is pilled). The orange has light staining and relaxed (but not completely stretched out) elastic - the PUL looks good and the snaps all work. The blue has medium staining and somewhat relaxed elastic (it is in better shape than the elastic on the orange but not as good as on the red, it has plently of stretch in it still), the snaps all work, and the PUL looks fine - but the stitching on the leg seams may be coming out, so I am not sure if it would leak from there unless fixed. If you are interested, how about $10 ppd for the red, and $4 for each of the other two?

thank you, I prefer no stains and I am going to try and get the flat tab ones first. I am not sure of the fit of the pointy ones.

knibert 02-27-2013 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by srkobus (Post 16339725)

thank you, I hope you like trading!