Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due in March (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=169)
-   -   Just sad...update with MW appt (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1464738)

NappyChappy 11-18-2012 01:55 PM

Just sad...update with MW appt

I want to cry.

happymama1 11-18-2012 02:46 PM

Re: Just sad...

:hugs: :hugs:

are you okay mama?

samham 11-18-2012 04:34 PM

Hope everything is ok.

abunchoflemons 11-18-2012 04:38 PM

I posted like this too....

c&w's mama 11-18-2012 06:18 PM

:hugs:

kushie tushie 11-18-2012 07:09 PM

I saw your post in SS first and then came over here to see if you posted anything.

I think what you are feeling is pretty normal. I know many women who have had the same issue. I think its hard with life and second (and more) pregnancies to feel the same way you did the first time. You dont have the same time to devote to it.

:hugs:

Amanda :). Blaming my phone for typos and crap.

NappyChappy 11-19-2012 05:59 PM

Re: Just sad...update with MW appt

Midwife just left she really wants me to try acupuncture to rid myself of anxiety, guilt, and depression. IDK I don't have much faith in alternative medicines. But I am going to look into it. She says that have to eat at least 1 meal a day- which I am doing mostly.
Urine= high ketones
Blood pressure= 130/80 very high for me
Baby heart rate= 148, in breech position
Weight=141 lbs
Weeks= 21

See her in 4 weeks and I hope that I am in a better place than I am this visit.

kushie tushie 11-19-2012 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NappyChappy
Midwife just left she really wants me to try acupuncture to rid myself of anxiety, guilt, and depression. IDK I don't have much faith in alternative medicines. But I am going to look into it. She says that have to eat at least 1 meal a day- which I am doing mostly.
Urine= high ketones
Blood pressure= 130/80 very high for me
Baby heart rate= 148, in breech position
Weight=141 lbs
Weeks= 21

See her in 4 weeks and I hope that I am in a better place than I am this visit.

I love accupunture! I've been doing it for years and really feel better when I'm getting regular treatments.

Amanda :). Blaming my phone for typos and crap.

knodceo 11-19-2012 06:49 PM

Take lots of omega and vitamin b..

So sorry!

amb2j 11-20-2012 10:32 AM

Re: Just sad...update with MW appt

Yeah, a friend of mine just started accupuncture with great results. Also, just poking in to say what you are feeling is normal (esp. with your history). Ive felt similar and have internalized and blamed myself which stinks. Now, I know its due to other (i.e., medical physiological, biochemical) factors and there are things I can do to help. It still stinks feeling this way, but its good to know there are things I can do to address it and that it will pass :-)