Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Special Needs (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=130)
-   -   Nightime pull-ups or special needs diapers under $10 (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1417316)

katedanzer 07-09-2012 09:18 PM

Nightime pull-ups or special needs diapers under $10

Yes, they could possibly exist!!! :lostit::lostit::lostit:

I am working with a company in China trying to design a 2-size pull-up option. I need help getting sizes a group would want to coop. I was thinking "standard" at 20-50 lbs and size 2 as 40-80 lbs. Would there be interest in the bigger size? Enough to get 250 ordered?

If you would be interested, could you help with measurements so I can get a sample made. This is going to be a coop item, no profit made by me. When details are ironed out I will open a coop on Diaperswappers :thumbsup:

iris0110 07-09-2012 10:20 PM

Re: Nightime pull-ups or special needs diapers under $10

Pocket, AIO or fitted? Tharen is outgrowing over half of his night time diapers and could really use more. He would need the 40-80 size range I think but they either need to be super duper absorbant or pocket so I can stuff them myself. He doesn't wet every night but when he does he super soaks. I can definitely help with measurements but if I remember right he is a bit of an odd size.

katedanzer 07-09-2012 10:38 PM

I was thinking pockets. I can do AIO, but then you may be paying for more absorbency that you may/may not need. Inserts are inexpensive (.95 for 4-layers of bamboo) Right now we're ok with 2 overnight for Eli (8 total layers) and he's continuously TF overnight.

katedanzer 07-09-2012 10:39 PM

This is the style, inside layer can be suede cloth if you want stay-dry or bamboo

https://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos...14739135_n.jpg

iris0110 07-09-2012 11:19 PM

Pockets are the best for me since I have so many inserts already (I'm using flats to stuff so I can use as much as he needs). I just need something bigger to replace what he is outgrowing and probably need about 2-4. He has 10 total right now but is outgrowing 6 of them and doesn't really need all 10. Those look great and I would love bamboo but am ok with suedecloth. I can get measurements tomorrow if you would like.

Jen's_4 07-10-2012 07:03 AM

Some pockets would be awesome! I'd probably get a few of both sizes.

luvsviola 07-11-2012 09:42 PM

I may be interested. DS is inpatient with the feed team, and we are trying to see if we can get him off his night drip. He hasn't had it since Saturday, and yesterday, he was able to maintain weight. Today, he gained an ounce. Without the drip, he is close to being dry through the night. But with the drip, he is a long way from done.

mamaratliff 07-11-2012 09:45 PM

I'd probably be in for a couple :) I've got a 4 almost 5 yo dd who is nowhere near night trained.

katedanzer 07-11-2012 10:38 PM

The coop will be opening for the standard size 20-50 lbs soon (as in 1-2 weeks :) ) The pocket trainers are $5.15-5.50

If there is enough interest to order something that would be 40-80 lbs I can get pricing. We'd need 250 in that size though, so not sure how much market there will be? I can probably get the minimum to 100, but even that seems like a lot :(

iris0110 07-11-2012 10:42 PM

Tharen is at 48lbs now so I think he probably needs the 40-80lbs especially if these are to fit for any length of time. Do you have measurements on them? I could measure him and get an idea of what will fit for him. I know there are some moms on here who need overnight diapers for older bedwetters, they may be interested in the larger sizes as well. 100 does seem like a lot though.