Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sold / Traded / Gone (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   IHA: Thomas the Train stuff, leapfrog items, patterns (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1428192)

brookesmom 08-04-2012 10:53 PM

IHA: Thomas the Train stuff, leapfrog items, patterns
 
Hovers: ISO: wii games, boxers and undies, mama cloth, wahm items, maybe boyish diapers, try me. IHA: patterns, a thomas the train track, wii console (white), sodastream pops and energy drinks, mama cloth, maybe some wii games, leap frog products, i'll add more as I think of it.


ISO:
3t boxers or undies (boys) prefer wahm but can be store bought.
Wii games or accessories
mama cloth - found
Nintendo DS or DSI
Xbox 360
wahm items
boyish diapers
size small woman's clothes,
size 4 pants,
try me

IHA:

Patterns:
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r...e/DSC_0821.jpg
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r...e/DSC_0827.jpg
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r...e/DSC_0823.jpg

Christmas Gift making ideas:
Felt to make play food:
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r...e/DSC_0780.jpg

Thomas Carnival: (I will be adding more thomas stuff soon)
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r...e/DSC_0001.jpg
Here is what it looks like put together: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Take-Along-n...item45fae7054f

Leap Frog:
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r...e/DSC_1436.jpg
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r...e/DSC_1434.jpg
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r...e/DSC_1429.jpg
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r...e/DSC_1428.jpg

FIAR:
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r...DSC_0738-1.jpg

I also have a sewing machine just like this: TV $350
http://rover.ebay.com/ar/1/711-53200...item2ebdf90c8chttp://www.ebay.com/itm/Singer-CE-200-Quantum-Futura-Computerized-Sewing-Machine-/200755711116?pt=BI_Sewing_Machines&hash=item2ebdf9 0c8c

brookesmom 08-08-2012 09:42 PM

Re: Everchanging IHA/ISO
 
:bumpsign:

brookesmom 08-10-2012 03:25 PM

Re: ISO: mama cloth, unpaper towels, wii IHA: Fabric, diapers, wool, wool yarn
 
:bumpsign:

brookesmom 08-10-2012 10:24 PM

Re: ISO: mama cloth, unpaper towels, wii IHA: Fabric, diapers, wool, wool yarn
 
:bumpsign:

daddyn4wisechix 08-11-2012 12:03 PM

Re: ISO: mama cloth, unpaper towels, wii IHA: Fabric, diapers, wool, wool yarn
 
Hey there... I have a Wii game... Barbie & the 3 Musketeers... I also have more things on my IHA (which I am adding to as I am able to) in my siggy.

brookesmom 08-11-2012 12:48 PM

Re: ISO: mama cloth, unpaper towels, wii IHA: Fabric, diapers, wool, wool yarn
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by daddyn4wisechix (Post 15530312)
Hey there... I have a Wii game... Barbie & the 3 Musketeers... I also have more things on my IHA (which I am adding to as I am able to) in my siggy.

What are you interested in my list? I'm sure we can work out a trade!

daddyn4wisechix 08-11-2012 02:19 PM

Re: ISO: mama cloth, unpaper towels, wii IHA: Fabric, diapers, wool, wool yarn
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by brookesmom (Post 15530431)
What are you interested in my list? I'm sure we can work out a trade!

I would be interested in OS dipes or wool.... I have NO idea the TV of your items though... I have zero wool knowledge & I don't want to seem that I am under valuing your items.

I need diapering stuff for a newbie coming (need boy or GN) but don't want anything too small (like newborn) as my kids are BIG at birth & grow ginormous very FAST... so either small wool if a prefold or fitted could fit under it or maybe even medium wool would be safer (again, no wool experience) or OS dipes.

I traded for some NB & SM wool for my YDD & she grew so stinken fast so quick (& was over 10# at birth) that I never even got to use it & I started CDing her at 2 WEEKS :cry:... LOL.

brookesmom 08-11-2012 03:22 PM

Re: ISO: mama cloth, unpaper towels, wii IHA: Fabric, diapers, wool, wool yarn
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by daddyn4wisechix (Post 15530750)
I would be interested in OS dipes or wool.... I have NO idea the TV of your items though... I have zero wool knowledge & I don't want to seem that I am under valuing your items.

I need diapering stuff for a newbie coming (need boy or GN) but don't want anything too small (like newborn) as my kids are BIG at birth & grow ginormous very FAST... so either small wool if a prefold or fitted could fit under it or maybe even medium wool would be safer (again, no wool experience) or OS dipes.

I traded for some NB & SM wool for my YDD & she grew so stinken fast so quick (& was over 10# at birth) that I never even got to use it & I started CDing her at 2 WEEKS :cry:... LOL.

Your pb is password protected.

daddyn4wisechix 08-11-2012 04:30 PM

Re: ISO: mama cloth, unpaper towels, wii IHA: Fabric, diapers, wool, wool yarn
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by brookesmom (Post 15530916)
Your pb is password protected.

PW- dsfsot

brookesmom 08-11-2012 08:39 PM

Re: ISO: mama cloth, unpaper towels, wii IHA: Fabric, diapers, wool, wool yarn
 
:bumpsign: I added more to my photobucket!


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:30 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors