Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Parenting Talk (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   S/O what movie/show are you excited to watch with your child when they're old enough? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1443598)

waterisntsomething 09-14-2012 11:33 PM

S/O what movie/show are you excited to watch with your child when they're old enough?

I love movies and tv and there are a lot of things I can't wait to introduce DS to when he is old enough. A few are The Last Unicorn, The Labyrinth, Buffy, Doctor Who, Battlestar Galactica, Stargate, Firefly, and Blackadder. Can you tell I'm a nerd?

Samandy 09-14-2012 11:36 PM

Re: S/O what movie/show are you excited to watch with your child when they're old eno

I'm excited to watch Anne of Green Gables with my DD, which we will be doing very soon!

UnderTheStars 09-14-2012 11:43 PM

Re: S/O what movie/show are you excited to watch with your child when they're old eno

Quote:

Originally Posted by waterisntsomething (Post 15684913)
I love movies and tv and there are a lot of things I can't wait to introduce DS to when he is old enough. A few are The Last Unicorn, The Labyrinth, Buffy, Doctor Who, Battlestar Galactica, Stargate, Firefly, and Blackadder. Can you tell I'm a nerd?

My dad just found The Last Unicorn on DVD for us last week! My 4yo DD is WAY into unicorns right now too incidently so I was really excited for her to watch it. Of course, she loved it. :wub: I forgot about the boob tree though...she giggled at that.

I'm going to wait on The Labyrinth, but that's on my list too.

Hungry Caterpillar 09-15-2012 12:01 AM

The Last Unicorn has been my comfort movie my whole life :) i bought it on DVD right when it came out and found the soundtrack from Germany. I made my DH watch it when we were dating. clearly I can't wait to show my kid. We listen to the soundtrack in the car.

I can't wait to show my son the chipmunk adventure where they race the chippettes around the world in hot air balloons, Tintin, chip and dale rescue rangers, and Alice through the looking glass.

joyous 09-15-2012 12:04 AM

I loved The Neverending Story as a kid. I can't wait to watch that with her.

I also can't wait to read Harry Potter with her. Or books like Little Women or Pride and Prejudice.

kellfran 09-15-2012 12:17 AM

Love all those. ESP labyrinth, last unicorn and of course the dark crystal.

hpfgirl 09-15-2012 12:22 AM

Never ending story
2001 Space odyssey
Dr. Strangelove
Love Story
Lion King
Aladdin

We like weird stuff.

My mom read us the Little House on the Prairie books. I want to do that too.

kangasox 09-15-2012 06:43 AM

The Princess Bride!! I can't wait! Though it will be disappointing if she doesn't love it...

daddy4manlycds 09-15-2012 07:02 AM

Monty Python movies and Mr. Bean. I'm a nut for classic British comedy.
"We are no longer the Knights who say "Nee", we are now the Knights who say "Icky icky icky pakang zoom bing"!":roflmbo:

amcess721 09-15-2012 07:05 AM

Little House on the Prairie
Full House lol!