Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sold / Traded / Gone (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Serwa Chic (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1448365)

judeabug 09-28-2012 02:14 PM

Serwa Chic

*Thank you so much for your support and loyalty to Serwa Chic! After almost five years, I've decided to close down the shop to spend more time with my sweet kiddos and see where else God leads me. To keep updated on the goings on of my sweet family, feel free to check out our family blog: Jenny.erally Speaking.

Again, thank you so much!

Serwa Chic:

Perfect Fit AIO diapers, Modest Mama nursing covers, and Mess Free long sleeve bibs!

Perfect Fit AIOs

http://www.serwachic.com/wp-content/...s/DSC01780.jpg
Serwa Chic is now offering snapped two-size All In Ones! We offer two sizes because we believe our Serwa Chic snapped two size All In Ones will provide better fit and absorbency for your baby.

Our Small fits most babies 5-20lbs (this diaper will hold babies who wear x-small, small, and medium Serwa Chic diapers) and our Large fits most babies 16-45lbs (this diaper will hold babies who wear medium, large, and x-large Serwa Chic diapers). With adjustable snaps for both the waist and the length of the diaper your Serwa Chic two-size diaper will be the perfect fit every time!

Modest Mama nursing covers

http://www.serwachic.com/wp-content/...s/DSC02123.jpg

All of the Serwa Chic Modest Mama nursing covers include boning at the top that allows Mamma to see the baby without letting the world see Mamma, and a pocket sewn in the corner for nursing pads, a small burp cloth, Lansinoh, a snack, or anything else your heart may desire.

Serwa Chic Nursing Covers also exclusively include a velcro closure in the back ensuring that the nursing cover will stay where it needs to stay!

Mess Free Long Sleeve Bibs
.................................................. ..................
Serwa Chic is owned and operated by Jen M. of Dallas, TX. I am the mother of two ridiculously adorable boys, and the wife of one handsome husband.

Unable to find exactly what I needed in the current market, I began sewing cloth diapers when I was pregnant with my first child. After six months of using both my handmade cloth diapers and store bought cloth diapers, my husband and I found a strong preference for the ones I made. I tentatively began selling custom cloth diapers soon after. While I envisioned myself dipping a pinky toe into the waters of entrepreneurship, people were so excited about these products that I ended up diving right in!

Since those first days, I have expanded the product line and customer base with precision and enthusiasm. In addition to cloth diapers, Serwa Chic now offers long sleeve bibs, and nursing covers all products that have been been indispensable in my own family!

The mission of Serwa Chic is to genuinely care about customers, operate with integrity, and only sell products that have worked for us.

Feel free to contact me via PM or reply to this thread with any questions or interest!

FunLovinMama 09-28-2012 11:08 PM

Re: Serwa Chic: $9 AIOS, $6 Long Sleeve Bibs, $10 Nursing Covers and MORE!

What style soaker does your aio have? What is fabric is used for the inner/ soaker? Thanks! :)

judeabug 09-29-2012 07:33 AM

Thanks so much for asking, Jessica! The soakers are sewn in on both the AIOs and the Perfect Fits, and the soakers are made of microfiber. The inners are made of cotton. I hope that helps, and feel free to let me know if you have any other questions! (:

judeabug 09-30-2012 07:05 AM

bump!

Michelle_M 09-30-2012 06:27 PM

Hi there. Do you have a link with fabric options for the nursing covers?

Also, the velcro on the back.. where exactly is it located? All the way down the back? The strap that goes around the neck?

Thanks.
God bless!

judeabug 10-01-2012 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michelle_M (Post 15752063)
Hi there. Do you have a link with fabric options for the nursing covers?

Also, the velcro on the back.. where exactly is it located? All the way down the back? The strap that goes around the neck?

Thanks.
God bless!

Those are really great questions! The nursing covers that I have in stock right now are the only fabrics that I have available. The velcro enclosure is two squares sewn onto the ends of the fabric - I felt that sewing it all the way down the back or on the strap could easily irritate the Mama's skin. Here's an up close photo to better explain [the velcro photo is the second one]: http://www.serwachic.com/?p=1583

Feel free to let me know if you have any other questions!

Michelle_M 10-01-2012 01:03 PM

Beautiful covers!
If I were to tell you of a few I'm interested in, would it be possible to get additional pictures to better showcase the prints? Sorry, don't mean to be a pain.

God bless!

judeabug 10-01-2012 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michelle_M (Post 15755233)
Beautiful covers!
If I were to tell you of a few I'm interested in, would it be possible to get additional pictures to better showcase the prints? Sorry, don't mean to be a pain.

God bless!

Sure, that wouldn't be a problem! It may take me a few days to have time to take the photos and upload them, but I'll definitely get them to you as quickly as I can!

Michelle_M 10-01-2012 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by judeabug (Post 15756120)
Sure, that wouldn't be a problem! It may take me a few days to have time to take the photos and upload them, but I'll definitely get them to you as quickly as I can!

Awesome. Thanks.
I'll PM you the ones I'd like to see. Thanks so much!

God bless!

judeabug 10-02-2012 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michelle_M (Post 15756204)
Awesome. Thanks.
I'll PM you the ones I'd like to see. Thanks so much!

God bless!

Perfect! Thanks! :mrgreen: