Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sold / Traded / Gone (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   ISO Newborn and one sized diapers, Pooters, Thirsties Covers, and more (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1459620)

mddrig7065 11-01-2012 12:47 PM

ISO Newborn and one sized diapers, Pooters, Thirsties Covers, and more

I am iso newborn diapers such as grovia aio, lil joeys, pooters newborn fitted, pretty much anything that works great for an ebf baby. (only looking for 5 of these dipes)
Also iso of one sized diapers, I really love Sunbabies but I am willing to try other one sized diapers other than Bumgenius because the fit is not right for my baby. Am looking for a good many of these (probably 30).
I also have just discovered that Thirsties duo covers are awesome.. I would love 3 size 1 covers and 3 size 2 covers.
Looking for Pooters one sized fitteds and newborn pooters fitteds.
Also looking for a Ergo baby carrer (front to back carrier that grows with baby :-)

IHA: I have two tie-dyed prefolds and one regular prefold.
Have two bagshot Row Bamboo snapless fitted diapers (one is tinkerbell print, the other is robot print)
Have a snapless Twinkle Tush fitted diaper (Buzz lightyear print)
Have a size Large Motherease fitted diaper
Have Cooshie Tooshie size large fitted. (tropical print)
I have a swaddlebees size large fitted. (orange)
I have two forward thinking size large fitteds (one is a radio print and other is a boyish print)
I have size newborn-12 month girl clothes of all kinds. (just tell me what you are looking for and I will let you know if I have it)
I have two size 0-6 month bath robes with winnie the pooh themed designs.
I have some pretty jewelry (necklaces, bracelets, anklets, earrings, etc.)

I have a winnie the pooh diaper bag with bottle holder (handle is coming unsewn but can easily be repaired).
I also have a bunch of size 4 disposable pamper diapers (probably at least 40 of them)
Please pm me if you have and want something on my list :-)

mddrig7065 11-03-2012 08:57 AM

Re: ISO Newborn and one sized diapers, Pooters, Thirsties Covers, and more

bump

mddrig7065 11-04-2012 02:09 PM

bump

blhuns01 11-05-2012 12:06 PM

pm'd you!

Hkstarr 11-12-2012 04:53 PM

I have grovia newborn aio's and little joeys available $11 each. All in EUC. Let me know if your interested :)

Hkstarr 11-12-2012 04:54 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Attachment 124557

Attachment 124558

nw2bargaining 11-12-2012 06:23 PM

I have a thirstie duo size one cover in snaps. It is the brown (MUD) cover. I love the thirsities as well, but the snap covers don't work for me; I like h/l. However, I love the snap AIO!

sabroussard 12-12-2012 08:12 PM

sending you a PM!

abunchoflemons 12-12-2012 11:35 PM

I have FB cloth 6 I could sell to get ot hers I want. I didn't see anything I really needed off yours though. You could look at my iso list in siggy to see if you see anything. i suppose disposables size 4 if you have them.

eskade 12-16-2012 08:11 PM

I also have NB Grovia, if you're still looking - 3 new Mod Flower, and 3 Nature print (used only 1 time). I didn't put them on my LO until he was too big - oops! (and the Mod flower are girly, so when he came out a boy, we didn't need them!)