Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Pregnancy After Loss (November) (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1461319)

TS8213 11-06-2012 09:02 PM

Pregnancy After Loss (November)
 
This group is for ladies who are pregnant after a loss. Under the "spoiler" tags are the lists of those who are currently pregnant and those who have had their rainbow babies. If you would like to be added to either list, please send a PM to the current original poster of the thread. The lists have been hidden to avoid "triggers" for people.

Still baking :preggo:

Hidden:
Harmony96 (Andrea), 4th pregnancy, due 12.27.12
abhernandez (Alice), due 2.10.13
TS8213 (Trace), 4th pregnancy, due 3.7.13
Sunshine915 (Lauren), 4th pregnancy, due 3.12.13
emeyer76 (Erica), 5th pregnancy, due 3.23.12
lilbitcrunchy (Heather), 6th pregnancy, due 3.26.13
sterlids, due 3.28.13
happymama1 (Kristen), 7th pregnancy, due 3.30.13
canadianbakers (Elena), 11th pregnancy, due 4.14.13
RunawayBunny, 3rd pregnancy, due 4.15.13
leyash, due 5.8.13
Ingrid5699 (Ingrid), 6th pregnancy, due 5.30.13
myblessedbaby (Kate), 9th pregnancy, due 5.30.13
newcdmommy29 (Erica), 4th pregnancy, due 6.13.13
carlycurry (Carly), 3rd pregnancy, due 6.28.13


Rainbows have arrived! :wub:

Hidden:
crunchymom2b (Alycia), 3rd pregnancy (2nd child), Vinny born 9.3.2012
ChocolateMoose (Melissa), 7th pregnancy (8th child, 4th surviving baby), Andrew born 9.12.2012


TS8213 11-06-2012 09:04 PM

Re: Pregnancy After Loss (November)
 
If any of the newcomers (or latecomers who are feeling more comfortable!) would like to be added to the list in the first thread, please PM me your info.

And since I'm already a week behind on starting a new thread, this one will be for the entire month of November. Are you ready to fire me yet as a thread keeper?

Harmony96 11-06-2012 09:49 PM

Re: Pregnancy After Loss (November)
 
I won't fire you yet. :p

ingrid5699 11-07-2012 06:42 AM

Re: Pregnancy After Loss (November)
 
I won't fire you either. Because then computer illiterate little me might have to take over and trust me when I say nobody would want that :P

Had another quick checkup at the peri yesterday and bean is growing great at 42mm (measuring 1 day ahead). My thyroid is actually hyper despite not keeping down my meds many days (I'm usually hypo and have Hashimoto's). So I get to not take them at all and we'll re-check in 2 weeks. Peri once again said that baby is looking great and he can't think anything will go wrong at this point. I'm slowly starting to tell more people-mostly from work where the rumors have been flying high since I've been on sick leave for 4 weeks now and people have been thinking I'm seriously sick. (well not that the hyperemesis is not serious but I will most definitely survive it!) 11w tomorrow (not sure why my ticker is off a day?)

newcdmommy29 11-07-2012 08:25 AM

I'm 9 weeks today. This is the week I lost one of our 2 rainbow babies. :/ kind of nerve wracking. I have a midwife appt next Wednesday so I'm ready for that. :) we have a Doppler at home and I got to hear the heart beat yesterday. :) yay!!!

canadianbakers 11-07-2012 09:09 AM

Re: Pregnancy After Loss (November)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TS8213 (Post 15905214)
Hoping your u/s brings you good news and along with that a bit of relief so you can hopefully start to enjoy this pregnancy a lil bit more. :hugs:

AFM: I survived yesterday. I was less emotional than I thought I'd be about this day. I worked a 12 and I kept busy, so I think that really had a lot to do with it. By the time I got home I was exhausted and went to bed shortly after. DD and I talked about Colton but my DH didn't even acknowledge the day. We really didn't get a chance to do anything memorial-wise, but there's a yearly candle vigil in early December that we'll go to like we did last year. Little miss is moving daily still. I suspect she's still breech since I'm frequently getting kicked in the cervix, which feels really weird. 23 weeks now and my next appt is next week Friday. DD's golden birthday is on Thursday (the 8th) and her friend party is this weekend. We're doing a Spa Sleepover theme. She invited 6 other girls. I've volunteered DH to stay up and keep them in line all night. :giggle2: Over the weekend we picked out fabric for the crib bedding. MIL is a seamstress and will make it for us. We went with an owl them (cute, not obnoxious) in colors of lavender/aqua/off white. I bought extra fabrics to make my first patchwork quilt to match. If it's anything like the knitting I started last November then it'll never get done. LOL!

Thanks Trace. Me too. There are times, like days when I'm feeling movement, that I can picture this happening. But there's still this... something in me, some part of me, that is holding back and won't let hope come in. :pray: for a wonderful u/s to help overcome that.

:hugs: I'm glad you had an all right day Monday. I don't know what we'll do come February - it's not like we've done this before, kwim? I think the kids will want us to have a cake - maybe just a small cake and balloons :dunno:

Good luck with DD's party! Ruthie's is Friday - she's only got 3 girls coming over, but they'll be sleeping over. Good thing DH likes to stay up late anyways!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ingrid5699 (Post 15905937)
Had another quick checkup at the peri yesterday and bean is growing great at 42mm (measuring 1 day ahead). My thyroid is actually hyper despite not keeping down my meds many days (I'm usually hypo and have Hashimoto's). So I get to not take them at all and we'll re-check in 2 weeks. Peri once again said that baby is looking great and he can't think anything will go wrong at this point. I'm slowly starting to tell more people-mostly from work where the rumors have been flying high since I've been on sick leave for 4 weeks now and people have been thinking I'm seriously sick. (well not that the hyperemesis is not serious but I will most definitely survive it!) 11w tomorrow (not sure why my ticker is off a day?)

:thumbsup: for good appts!

ticker - just adjust your EDD by a day if you want to make it right :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by newcdmommy29 (Post 15906237)
I'm 9 weeks today. This is the week I lost one of our 2 rainbow babies. :/ kind of nerve wracking. I have a midwife appt next Wednesday so I'm ready for that. :) we have a Doppler at home and I got to hear the heart beat yesterday. :) yay!!!

:bighug: Getting past the point of previous losses is really tough.

carlycurry 11-07-2012 09:49 AM

Re: Pregnancy After Loss (November)
 
Obviously I know I'm not really "in the clear", but I'll tell you what, it sure feels wonderful to have seen an ultrasound this morning with a LOT more than an empty sac like I had this summer!!!! I am feeling SUPER wonderful and optimistic now...

Baby measured 6w3d so they are going with my LMP due date of June 28... little bean already has a strong heartbeat normal for the gestational age of 108 bpm and we were not only able to see it, but able to hear it also!!!!!

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f1...ultrasound.jpg

TS8213 11-07-2012 10:18 AM

Re: Pregnancy After Loss (November)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by carlycurry (Post 15906615)
Obviously I know I'm not really "in the clear", but I'll tell you what, it sure feels wonderful to have seen an ultrasound this morning with a LOT more than an empty sac like I had this summer!!!! I am feeling SUPER wonderful and optimistic now...

Baby measured 6w3d so they are going with my LMP due date of June 28... little bean already has a strong heartbeat normal for the gestational age of 108 bpm and we were not only able to see it, but able to hear it also!!!!!

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f1...ultrasound.jpg

Yay! Wonderful news!

quicksilverNHS 11-07-2012 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carlycurry
Obviously I know I'm not really "in the clear", but I'll tell you what, it sure feels wonderful to have seen an ultrasound this morning with a LOT more than an empty sac like I had this summer!!!! I am feeling SUPER wonderful and optimistic now...

Baby measured 6w3d so they are going with my LMP due date of June 28... little bean already has a strong heartbeat normal for the gestational age of 108 bpm and we were not only able to see it, but able to hear it also!!!!!

WOOHOO!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

canadianbakers 11-07-2012 11:05 AM

Re: Pregnancy After Loss (November)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by carlycurry (Post 15906615)
Obviously I know I'm not really "in the clear", but I'll tell you what, it sure feels wonderful to have seen an ultrasound this morning with a LOT more than an empty sac like I had this summer!!!! I am feeling SUPER wonderful and optimistic now...

Baby measured 6w3d so they are going with my LMP due date of June 28... little bean already has a strong heartbeat normal for the gestational age of 108 bpm and we were not only able to see it, but able to hear it also!!!!!

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f1...ultrasound.jpg

:bliss: That is absolutely wonderful news!!!! Congrats!!!!


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:06 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors