Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due in March (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=169)
-   -   Lil Shamrocks - Nov 13 to Nov 30 (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1463217)

TS8213 11-13-2012 09:13 AM

Lil Shamrocks - Nov 13 to Nov 30

Happy Tuesday! I work most Mondays which is why the threads are usually late at getting started. :)

Hope everyone is feeling well!

kushie tushie 11-13-2012 01:04 PM

Tomorrow is DHs Birthday but he has duty. So he wont even be come home.

Oh and we are totally ready for Holland. Yesterday DH and I went through all the girls clothes totes and pulled everything out that would be size/season appropriate. Then we rearranged all the diapers and put the newborn diapers out too. So....thats it. LOL!
It really is easier they more kids you have. We already have rooms, toys, furniture, chairs and stuff.

Amanda :). Blaming my phone for typos and crap.

sterlids 11-13-2012 03:49 PM

Re: Lil Shamrocks - Nov 13 to Nov 30

that sucks hubby won't be home for his bday amanda :(. two of jayson's deployments he was gone through all the holidays and our anniversary. some times this military life is very frustrating. awesome y'all are ready for baby girl though!

things have been good here. i have my anatomy scan tomorrow! excited to see aurelia for a good long bit! my husband had a so much fun watching her move and feeling her move over veteran's day weekend! he is so excited and i love it! he has been putting his hand on my belly every night when we lay down! oh and i'm pretty sure she likes country music, lol. she was moving and grooving to trace adkins a couple days ago and then to toby keith yesterday. she has also responded to my hubby's voice as well! what can i say the girl likes the men with the deeper manly voices.

Maeve Baby 11-13-2012 06:55 PM

I too have been nesting/getting ready. Have been busy selling all my odd BGE's to be replaced with lovely brand new GIRLY bge's. Also arranging the NB diaper's I got for this little one and going through DD's and DS's clothes to see what will work-putting all the newborn stuff in drawers etc. Very exciting...just 15 more weeks to go by Friday!!

Thank you ladies for potty training advice. I have decided to leave it for now and I will try again in a month. I just feel like it should not be this difficult and feel like he just is not ready at this point.

twinpossible 11-13-2012 09:04 PM

Oh man, looks like we ALL got bitten by the nesting bug! I too have been going through my girls old baby clothes to see where I have gaps and counting diapers. I started cloth fitteds with them at 5 months so I have NO newbie diapers. I put them on my registry so fingers crossed someone helps out :)

I am in SO much pain right now. I have something out in my upper back near my right shoulder that hurts super bad. The only thing that helps is a back rub or heat. Otherwise I am miserable. I think it is a combination of HUGE preggo boobies and our horrible mattress. I tried calling 4 different chiros to get an appt. and none of them answered their phones or called me back today. I want to cry...

earthmama7 11-14-2012 08:21 AM

So, my boobs are huge! Heavy, they hurt, they squish my rib cage, they're uncomfortable! Grrrrr.....I HATE big boobs! (Whine over)

earthmama7 11-14-2012 08:23 AM

Aine: Hope your back feels better. I feel you pain.

kushie tushie 11-14-2012 10:04 AM

Last night I had a massage. :yay:
I had a gift certificate that I needed to use and it was so nice. I havent had a massage in so long.

And on a not so fun note: my friend who is a doula just bailed on us. I'm not mad (shes super busy) and I kind of saw it coming....its just one of those akward situations you dont want to be in. So now I'm on the doula hunt again!

Amanda :). Blaming my phone for typos and crap.

oregonmom 11-14-2012 10:29 AM

I did quite a bit of going through clothes and diapers this last weekend. We just moved here a few months ago so we still have lots of stuff in boxes, so it took some time to track down all the boxes I wanted to go through.

mollypeters 11-14-2012 12:08 PM

feeling nesty here, too. been keeping up on the cooking/cleaning/laundry A LOT better and have been overthinking my newbie crafty pursuits. gave away pretty much all baby clothes, but did keep the carseat, bumbo, blankets, and dipes, so i don't have much to go thru and sort (yay!)