Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sold / Traded / Gone (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Girl Diaper Destash! BGs, Fuzzibunz, BSRBs, and more! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1463781)

nicksgrl126 11-14-2012 10:05 PM

Girl Diaper Destash! BGs, Fuzzibunz, BSRBs, and more!

Baby number four was a boy so all my girly diapers have to go! I will try to describe them the best I can and have taken pictures of any flaws. All come with misc. inserts. I haven't checked the inserts for stains but any stains on the diapers are shown. The stains are from Butt Paste. (I forgot to tell the new nanny to put an insert in when using it!! :banghead:)

All are from a smoke free, dog friendly home. We was in Rockin Green and hang all covers and pockets to dry.

I am open to trade for boy dipes!

7 Sunbabys: only used for a few months and all are in EUC. One pink one has a stain. $5 each or $30 for all. SOLD

5 Kissa fitteds size 0: EUC one has a slight stain I couldn't get to show up in a picture. $15 FOR ALL

4 BG OS: well loved but still in GUC. Photos show stain. All have piling around the aplix. $6 each

15 10 small Kissaluv contours: LOVE THESE! Some have EBF staining that will come out with the sun but it's been cloudy so I haven't been able to do that. Staining is not pictured on these. $4 each or $55 35 for all. SOLD!

2 Med Fuzzibunz: Left is in GUC, elastic is starting to stretch. Right needs the elastic replaced. $5 each

5 Kushies AIO: hardly used. $5 each SOLD! Thanks!

5 BSRBs (small): Inside is a little dingy, but these work amazingly well. Tearing on blue heart is pictured. $7 each, $5 for the blue heart.

2 1 Goodmamas (small): Bought used by me and only used a few times. $5 each [COLOR="Red"]Palm tree print is SOLD. Mermaid print is now FFS!! SOLD

2 i play swim diapers (NB): EEUC $5 (one is not pictured)

Random: 1 WAHM fitted, wool cover, and PUL cover I will throw in with an order. These are all very small.

2 GMD fitteds NB: GUC, one has staining that I did my best to picture. $6 for both. SOLD

6 Thirsties Covers: All of these are in EEUC. There may be some slight staining on the leg gussets of some, but it could also be the light in here.
1 duo size one aplix- $7
1 duo size two snap- $7 SOLD
1 x-small - $6
3 smalls - $6 each

2 Thirsties Covers: Light pink is in GUC and is good bit of piling. $4. Baby Bird Lavender cover is in EUC with minimal piling. $7 SOLD

1 Thirsties Duo Diaper: GUC. It looks dingy but isn't as old as most of these dipes. Stain is shown. Elastic is excellent. $9

6 3 Boy Thirsties Duo Covers Size 1: of each style in EUC. Only used for three months. $7 each. SOLD

http://s88.beta.photobucket.com/user...ibrary/Diapers

MamaWeeks 11-14-2012 11:15 PM

Re: Girl Diaper Destash! BGs, Fuzzibunz, BSRBs, and more!

are these prices PPD? I'm interested in a few of the kissluvs.

nicksgrl126 11-15-2012 03:39 AM

All prices include shipping to the continental US. I'm sorry that wasn't clear.

emmasmom02 11-15-2012 05:41 PM

pmd you

nicksgrl126 11-16-2012 08:14 PM

:bumpsign:Bump for Sales!!

Aprilloc 11-21-2012 07:34 PM

Can u send pic of the kissas? Very interested

nicksgrl126 11-21-2012 07:53 PM

There is a picture of them in the above link. I'm out of town for thanksgiving and won't be back until Sunday night. There is actually one more than in the picture. I found it the other day. If you want additional pics I can send them when I get back into town.

sKaracrow 11-23-2012 12:29 PM

pmd you

MrsTWhite 01-11-2013 09:41 AM

I want the 5 kissas please.