Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   In The Kitchen (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   food network pot reviews? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1464241)

RunawayBunny 11-16-2012 12:57 PM

food network pot reviews?

I have $30 in kohls cash that has to get spent. The only thing I need/want that I might be able to get at kohls is a dutch oven or stock pot. Anyone have any experience with Food Network items? Its the only one in-store that I can afford. I cant find any reviews on the cast iron dutch oven.

Thinking I might just save up for the one I originally wanted (logic enamel?).

Aubrey<3Gavin 11-16-2012 03:12 PM

No experience with the food network items, but I wanted to let you know that you can use your kohls cash online too. There is a place to put in the code on your kohls cash just like if you had a gift card to use. :thumbsup:

RunawayBunny 11-16-2012 06:31 PM

Unfortunately its not technically kohls cash :( We opened a charge card to cash in on 30% off when dh had to buy an entire new work wardrobe. They sent me a bunch of different free $10 coupons for random things (signing up for paperless bill pay). But they are all in store only. Ah well I am sure I will find something!

Ashleymarie89 11-18-2012 04:08 PM

I have the rachel ray anodized cookware i LOVE it

Kandii03 03-21-2013 10:14 AM

Re: food network pot reviews?

We have rachel ray and food network. Our dutch oven is food netowrk from Khols! LOVE, LOVE IT. and its perfect size for our family of 4!

Brinklen 03-22-2013 12:10 PM

A friend of mine is a chef and showed me the Cooks Illustrated review of the best enameled dutch ovens. (You have to be a member online to see it, or sign up for their free 14-day membership.) Ranked #1 was a 6.5 qt Le Creuset. Ranked #2 was the 6.5 qt Tramontina, a Wal-Mart brand for $49. And the price has gone up from $39! I got it at the $39 price tag and LOVE it. Use your coupons for a gift for someone and "save" for the Wal-Mart enameled dutch oven! (Oh, and be sure to buy it online and have it shipped to store - it's cheaper that way!)

squirrly 03-22-2013 08:50 PM

I like the Rachael Ray pans, too. I've had the Emerilware set for at least 10 years, and I had one have a meltdown - literally. Magnetic field formed between the electric burner and my tri-ply pan, and the aluminum liquefied. I'm really lucky it only burnt my sink and not me, my 2 year old, or our dogs - all of whom were underfoot when this happened. AllClad wasn't particularly interested in doing anything about it, either.

Kshoo Design 04-03-2013 09:28 AM

I like Rachel Rays pans!