Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In July (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=142)
-   -   How are you feeling? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1464593)

boobmommi 11-17-2012 07:02 PM

How are you feeling?

I'm 4 weeks and not really having any symptoms aside from sleeplessness, an insatiable appetite, bloating and mood swings. I'm having no issues with nausea or heartburn which were the major issues with my last pregnancy. So how are you feeling mamas?

cowangel 11-17-2012 10:20 PM

Re: How are you feeling?

I could have written this post myself - add in constipation (caution TMI coming - hopefully without hemorrhoids this time)...and my symptoms mirror yours almost exactly...

boobmommi 11-17-2012 11:53 PM

Cowangel I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one with minimal symptoms because its had me on the edge of my seat all weekend. I'm hoping to make an appointment soon so that I can get confirmation that things are headed in the right direction.

cinderella08 11-18-2012 08:09 AM

Exhaustion and constant queasiness. No full blown morning sickness or anything like that yet. Milk supply is decreased (nursing my 27m old) and nipples are VERY sore during nursing. That's about it!

stephbrown13 11-19-2012 03:57 PM

My milk supply completely tanked (pumping for 11m DS2), but besides that I wouldn't even know I was pregnant (5weeks 2 days) if I hadn't had multiple positive tests:)

I usually have pretty easy pregnancies but with DS2 I was SO EXHAUSTED basically from conception till 5 months or so that I'd fall asleep if I sat down to put on shoes. Hopefully that doesn't happen again this time:)

jamiejo 11-20-2012 10:27 AM

Tired, bloated, nauseated and sore boobs when my 3yo nurses. lol. I'm thankful for all of it, just trying to keep my food down! I have never actually thrown up first trimester, just hefty nausea. I'm 5w3d today :)

raisingthem4Him 11-20-2012 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boobmommi (Post 15944872)
I'm 4 weeks and not really having any symptoms aside from sleeplessness, an insatiable appetite, bloating and mood swings. I'm having no issues with nausea or heartburn which were the major issues with my last pregnancy. So how are you feeling mamas?

This is me exactly, too. I know I start to really feel it around 6 weeks, so I'm trying to just get as much done as I can before I am stuck on the couch for awhile!

liveelou 11-23-2012 07:05 PM

The only symptom I've had is being more tired than normal. I'm 5w2d with #2. I think the nausea hit around 6w with #1 so I'm trying to enjoy it while I can!

*TinyJoys* 11-23-2012 07:47 PM

Extremely yucky and nauseous, plus I have a gross taste in my mouth all the time, my breasts get a little sensitive on and off, I'm constipated on and off (sorry if tmi) and I'm breaking out. Oh well... I'm 8 weeks so it will be over soon and its totally worth it.

moobiegirl 11-23-2012 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackieMarieVDV (Post 15963808)
Extremely yucky and nauseous, plus I have a gross taste in my mouth all the time, my breasts get a little sensitive on and off, I'm constipated on and off (sorry if tmi) and I'm breaking out. Oh well... I'm 8 weeks so it will be over soon and its totally worth it.

This is exactly how I feel. Plus I'm very touched out right now with very little patience for anybody.