Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In Aug (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   August 2013!! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1464656)

mvp529 11-18-2012 06:57 AM

August 2013!!

Guess I will cautiously start a thread for us getting our BFP's. looks like I am due August 3rd and this will hopefully be my 3rd August birth in a row! Here is my test last night at 10dpo

Attachment 125041

Looking forward to meeting the new August group!

hollydawn 11-18-2012 12:45 PM

Re: August 2013!!

I think I'm due August 3rd as well but I really don't know. I got my first period October 27th. I have an October 2011 baby so finally got a period after he weaned. I spotted for about a week. We "tried" the week of nov. 5th and I got a positive yesterday. Big, bright positive. I'm wondering if I was already pregnant before we tried.

Any thoughts?

And congrats!!!

mvp529 11-18-2012 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hollydawn
I think I'm due August 3rd as well but I really don't know. I got my first period October 27th. I have an October 2011 baby so finally got a period after he weaned. I spotted for about a week. We "tried" the week of nov. 5th and I got a positive yesterday. Big, bright positive. I'm wondering if I was already pregnant before we tried.

Any thoughts?

And congrats!!!

My test is a lot darker than I have seen for most 10 dpo so maybe your HCG is just doubling fast! Post the test and let me see!

Congrats to you!!!

hollydawn 11-18-2012 03:47 PM

Dang! I threw them away! (first was Digital, second was a first response dye test). Also took digital mid morning and then first response in the afternoon. But my positive line was as dark as the control line on yours. I think it's the control line....the line on the right?

mvp529 11-18-2012 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hollydawn (Post 15947210)
Dang! I threw them away! (first was Digital, second was a first response dye test). Also took digital mid morning and then first response in the afternoon. But my positive line was as dark as the control line on yours. I think it's the control line....the line on the right?

Sure sounds like you could be further along but if you are sure AF was on Oct 27th-maybe you ovulated early?

mvp529 11-18-2012 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hollydawn

Any thoughts?

And congrats!!!

Oh and my baby is just 2 months older than yours! She was born aug 11.

hollydawn 11-18-2012 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mvp529 (Post 15947453)
Oh and my baby is just 2 months older than yours! She was born aug 11.

:)

Do you have others close in age like these will be? I'm guessing yes since you have eight? :)

My first two are 6 years apart so I am nervous for this age spread!

Regarding my October period....I think it was a period but it was spotting the whole time. Just used a panty liner throughout. Tmi sorry. It did last 8 days though. Maybe I am only 3 or 4 weeks and my hcg is just doubling fast. With my ds I tested after my missed period and got the faintest of lines but I know it's probably different every time.

I need to quit obsessing! Hopefully I'll have a dating ultrasound within the next week or two.

mvp529 11-18-2012 05:56 PM

Yes most of mine are 18 months apart. My last 2 including this baby will be 2 yrs apart

I love the close ages but obviously now I have a lot of hands to help. You will love the closeness and bond the little ones have. My 15 month old loves her 3 yr old brother. She kisses him constantly and he gives her whatever she wants. It's so cute!

Are u thinking twins?!!!!! That thought sends a shiver up my spine lol.

I need to call my dr soon so I can get an appointment in the next few weeks.

ardeur 11-19-2012 09:12 AM

I'm [cautiously] due 7/27 or 8/1... I'm not quite sure when my O was this cycle. The ladies in my family tend to go 44 weeks, so who knows!

mvp529 11-19-2012 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mvp529
Guess I will cautiously start a thread for us getting our BFP's. looks like I am due August 3rd and this will hopefully be my 3rd August birth in a row! Here is my test last night at 10dpo

Looking forward to meeting the new August group!

Bump