Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In April (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=139)
-   -   Chat Thread ~ Nov 18th-24th (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1464657)

canadianbakers 11-18-2012 07:03 AM

Chat Thread ~ Nov 18th-24th

:wave:
I can't believe how quickly the weeks are starting to fly by!

momneedssupport 11-18-2012 07:12 AM

Re: Chat Thread ~ Nov 18th-24th

Alright. I missed last week. Im too lazy/tired to even try to catch up. FL was super fun, but the drive there and back is just aweful.

Tomorrow is the big day!!! Gender day!!! FX for a girl, though ive been feeling boy. Very active boy at that. We'll see!!

Fill me in on the big stuff i missed!

canadianbakers 11-18-2012 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sunnygirlmomof6 (Post 15945749)
We had a busy day yesterday. Had to do a party over an hour away, but the weather was nice and the horses did well. I was just worried all day because I did not feel baby girl move hardly at all. But, her HR was strong when I checked it last night and she has been wiggling a little this morning, so all is well I guess. She had just been moving a lot mreo the past few days and then nothing yesterday. I guess she was resting. LOL

I bet she was quieter yesterday because you were, I'm assuming, up and moving and on the go. It's normal for baby to have quieter days here and there - I still wonder if those are connected with growth spurts for baby? It would make sense, just like they sleep more (mine do anyways) during growth spurts after they're born.

AFM: Church this morning, then likely spending the afternoon with Grandma and Grandpa.
The parade was pretty good last night, the kids had fun - the walking may not have been the best idea for me, my pelvis was really sore by the end of it, but at least I had a good nights' sleep after all of it! :)

canadianbakers 11-18-2012 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by momneedssupport (Post 15945879)
Tomorrow is the big day!!! Gender day!!! FX for a girl, though ive been feeling boy. Very active boy at that. We'll see!!

Fill me in on the big stuff i missed!

:crossfingers: can't wait to hear about it!

Umm... big stuff... hmm...
Kelsey's DH is on board with homebirth now :yay: - wasn't that just last week? :headscratch: (swear, I used to have a memory!)

I went to the Dr on Thursday - DH came with me. It was just a walk-in appt, so quick, but it got the ball rolling and we were able to hear Hiccup's hb - though it's really hard to catch him in there! Friday I went back for an "official" prenatal (though I skip all the physical and pelvic exams) - measuring right on and got to hear hb again. We sent off the req for my u/s (at the hospital we want it done at), they called right away to set up an appt - this FRIDAY! :thud:
I'm really nervous... but I'm also a little bit excited. Just continuing to :pray: for a healthy Hiccup in there. I have gotten some good kicks this week, that is helping to relieve my worries a bit.

And one of these days I must find my brain so I can actually remember more than that! :giggle:

dagmomma 11-18-2012 08:15 AM

Got my new sneakers--woo-hoo paid more for them then I wanted to but oh well they will be used ALOT!!!

Did not find a pregnancy pillow but I will order one when we get back from Thanksgiving. We may have a shorter vaca. Dh does several jobs and one of them he may have to work until wed--that means traveling on Wed and Thurs which I did not want to do at all and was thinking about staying here. But dh is insisting we go. We will find out tomoroow if he has to work those days or if we can leave Tues morning.

I get a gender scan tomorrow. I can not wait. Not so much for the gender but I want to make sure everything is good and safe. Oh I also want a Starbucks and Panera Bread. LOL! That's my Dr appt meal.

MrsCrafty 11-18-2012 09:00 AM

Whoo hoo for the gender appointments tomorrow! I love Panera too! Yummmm!
Well Friday I was sick again so I started back on my phenergan which makes me so tired. We did do lunch yesterday with friends, but I could barely eat, then back to my parents house for a nap. Then to my BFFs house to get my hair done! It turned out really cute, she calls the color 'Adele' it's a warm brown with blonde and darker redbrown pieces. I think I need to do a coconut oil mask today though. No plans today, might go into town, we need a few things at Target. Tomorrow is my last day of work for a week :lostit:

Mibarra- thanks, I had posted in SN and got the same about the 504. We were recommended to get an FM system but the Deaf/HOH woman for the district said he doesn't qualify? It's all really frustrating. We live really rural so there are no other kids in our school district who need one I guess :-/

Mom2Connor 11-18-2012 09:23 AM

BBB has a neat looking pregnancy pillow, I think it was the boppy brand. Have you checked that one out?

babyrosie 11-18-2012 11:34 AM

I am so excited to hear about everyone's u/s this week!!!!! We are having our anatomy scan sometime after the first of the year for insurance reasons so i will be about 26 weeks i guess. But i will not be finding out the gender so its no big deal. I actually wanted to skip it altogether my dr really would rather have it to make sure we dont need any specialized personnel at the birth or anything. So no big deal either way. My in laws are coming in for thanksgiving so we went to the store today to get groceries and i have been working on making the house ready. Then to work again tonight and hopefully dh will get some things done around the house while i am at work........ Haha. I just cracked myself up

kcannon 11-18-2012 11:53 AM

Sorry I've not been on here lately! I'm trying to catch up! I have an ultrasound Wednesday, but we're team green. :) I wish I hadn't made the appointment for the day before Thanksgiving, as I am in charge of all of the cooking for my family. Well, not the turkey since DD, DH, and I are vegetarians. :) It's going to be a hectic week! On Black Friday DD, my dad, step-mom, and I are going to visit my sister who is hospitalized 5 hours away. My sister is 16 and has many emotional problems. :( It's hard to be away from her during this time because this week is the anniversary of the day our mother was killed. I'm sorry I'm rambling here. :( I hope everyone has a lovely holiday and good luck to you ladies going in for your ultrasounds!

dagmomma 11-18-2012 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mom2Connor (Post 15946184)
BBB has a neat looking pregnancy pillow, I think it was the boppy brand. Have you checked that one out?

I almost got that one yesterday but they were out. I have my eye on this huge wrap around thing. Not sure what it is called but saw it at babies r us.