Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In July (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=142)
-   -   digital scrapbook? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1465158)

snugglesnsunshine 11-19-2012 07:13 PM

digital scrapbook?

Does anyone do these? I have done a digital online scrapbook for the last 3 babes. Before that, i had pregnancy calendars. They all LOVE theirs. I used shutterfly and snapfish. The kids love hearing the silly stuff I ate, how their birth went, first pics, belly pics, etc. I usually put pics of preg test and how I found out/how I told dh on the first page. Anyway..... you should start one!!! :thumbsup: your baby will thank you one day:)

snugglesnsunshine 11-21-2012 02:40 PM

The silent thread that is giving me a complex :sad face:

cinderella08 11-21-2012 09:23 PM

Re: digital scrapbook?

Aww no complex! I've never done it before, sorry! I think the FB group is going to be alot more active than the forum! Maybe post there!

MadeofStarStuff 11-21-2012 10:21 PM

Will look into it; I had no idea these existed!

snugglesnsunshine 11-22-2012 05:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cinderella08
Aww no complex! I've never done it before, sorry! I think the FB group is going to be alot more active than the forum! Maybe post there!

I figured it was FB because this ddc is quiet for sure. I don't like fb much. My acct. is deactivated for now. I guess I just hang out here and talk to myself, haha.

3 ladybugs 11-22-2012 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snugglesnsunshine

I figured it was FB because this ddc is quiet for sure. I don't like fb much. My acct. is deactivated for now. I guess I just hang out here and talk to myself, haha.

I will talk to you here. I don't do Facebook with strangers.

I am on vacation till Sunday, but when I get home I will look into this. I have a blog (started in January 2006) but this might be some nice for just this baby.

Colorwithwords 11-23-2012 10:59 AM

I am curious about these. Do you still have an old one you wouldn't mind sharing?

snugglesnsunshine 11-23-2012 05:03 PM

I'm out of town till Tuesday. When I get back home, I'll see if I can send a link. In the meantime, go to shutterfly or snapfish and choose create a book and just save it every time you add something. It will be there when you go back. You can pick a neutral or baby theme backgrounds and change them easily later to pinks or blues if you want.
So far, I have a page with pics of 3 diff tests and how I told dh. Second page I started will be dr. Appt. Info (i already had one beta done). I add a date and baby's heartrate, my weight, etc. when I go to an appt. One page for sonogram pics. (I take a picture of the sono pic-that way it lasts longer and it can be in your book.) One or 2 pages for belly pics. I'm rambling......