Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Forum Use Questions - Ask the Pros (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   multiple listings (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1466141)

gutterflower3 11-23-2012 08:40 PM

multiple listings

I noticed in the rules for the FSOT forum that you cannot lists your items in multiple forums, example i cant list my covers in the cover forum and then also list them in the mixed diaper lots with other items, at least that was what i understood. However I have seen many many many posts doing just this. Is this still against the rules or is it not anymore? Im just wondering for my self not trying to get anyone in trouble or anything. Im not trying to get anyone in trouble or anything but i dont want to do it just because i see everyone else do it and then get into trouble.

lecialefty 11-23-2012 09:17 PM

Re: multiple listings

Still against the rules as far as I know. Just report the post and move on, it's what I do :hide:

gutterflower3 11-24-2012 12:15 AM

i had no idea you could even do that. but like i said it was never my intention to get anyone in trouble

ktmelody 11-24-2012 12:47 AM

Say you have some pocket diapers. You list them in the pocket forum. Then you have some AIos. You list them in the aio forum.

But then you can list them both together in the lots forum.

You can only have one thread per subforum.

You could list an ipod in the everything else forum and the moms and dads forum. But you cant list an ipod in one thread in everything else then start a new thread in everything else selling a paperback book.

;). Hth!

luvof3boyz 11-24-2012 06:46 AM

Good to know. I was confused by this also.

Harmony96 11-24-2012 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ktmelody (Post 15964459)
Say you have some pocket diapers. You list them in the pocket forum. Then you have some AIos. You list them in the aio forum.

But then you can list them both together in the lots forum.

You can only have one thread per subforum.

You could list an ipod in the everything else forum and the moms and dads forum. But you cant list an ipod in one thread in everything else then start a new thread in everything else selling a paperback book.

;). Hth!

:yeahthat: And if you choose to cross-post items like that, the actual content of the for-sale thread needs to be copy/pasted into each post, and not just a link to where you have it posted elsewhere on the board.

ktmelody 11-24-2012 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harmony96

:yeahthat: And if you choose to cross-post items like that, the actual content of the for-sale thread needs to be copy/pasted into each post, and not just a link to where you have it posted elsewhere on the board.

Yes! I always forget to add that. :)