Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   STASH PICTURES!! Whose stash would you like to see? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1468042)

greencrunchymama 11-29-2012 09:31 PM

STASH PICTURES!! Whose stash would you like to see?

With all the diaper addicts on here, I know some mamas have an awesome stash! Whose diaper stash are you dying to see?

holocene 11-29-2012 09:40 PM

Re: Whose stash would you like to see?

Ooh! I've been dying to see LavenderDragonfly's (think that's her name). But, I think she primarily posts on the Extra Fluffy forum.

I've also been curious about a ton of others, but I am so bad remembering user names.
We should do a stash shot soon.

qsefthuko 11-29-2012 10:41 PM

I have read on here someone has 1000 diapers. I would love to see hers whoever she is.

FrozenBooty 11-30-2012 12:30 AM

I sold a lot of mine and am not sure how much I'm keeping of what I have I'm shooting for simple eventually

Brandy1010 11-30-2012 06:48 AM

Yes! Everyone should post stash pics! I have a massive stash for the baby that has not been concieved yet! :) lol Well, I say massive.... But really it is just a lot for not having a baby to wear them...lol I have no where near 1000 diapers!

mariamommy 11-30-2012 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qsefthuko (Post 15987918)
I have read on here someone has 1000 diapers. I would love to see hers whoever she is.

She did post pics of her stash somewhere awhile back....I wouldn't know how to find the thread though, maybe someone else knows.

dncnshu00 11-30-2012 08:07 AM

I would lovw to see pics of what a 1000 diaper stash looks like. I have around 100 (including bf purchases) and I thought that was a lot.

greencrunchymama 11-30-2012 08:16 AM

I agree- I'd like to see Lavender Dragonfly's too! I know there are others I'd like to see, maybe:

mariamommy
stevensmom
bigmamakelsey

I'm sure there are more but that's all I can think of right now. ;)

sweetest 11-30-2012 11:09 AM

Actually, one of my favorite stash pictures was someone with a super simple stash... I think it was all red-edge GMD prefolds, a basket of covers, and fab doublers - can't remember who it was though. I love simple stashes... I'll have one once I sell off all this other stuff I'm not using!

greencrunchymama 11-30-2012 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sweetest (Post 15989367)
Actually, one of my favorite stash pictures was someone with a super simple stash... I think it was all red-edge GMD prefolds, a basket of covers, and fab doublers - can't remember who it was though. I love simple stashes... I'll have one once I sell off all this other stuff I'm not using!

Oh I completely agree!! I love a simple stash for myself but love looking at other peoples' stashes!