Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sold / Traded / Gone (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   ISO/IHA (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1468702)

eliahsmom 12-02-2012 11:38 AM

VVDINO: A heart monitor. I'm looking for the type with a "watch" and band that you strap around your chest. If it will keep a log or upload to a computer to chart heartrate over several days, that would be even better. I should specify that I need this for a 116lb adult for medical purposes and I'm not looking for a fetal monitor.

DISO: Injinji toe socks, cotton or wool is fine. Not picky on colors either. I do need the crew style that comes up over the ankle and not the micro or mini. A pair or two of their compression socks would be an absolute godsend.

DISO: A scale I can use for weighing things to mail, preferably going up to several pounds in capacity.

DISO: Muslin swaddling blankets like Aden + Anais, Bambino, etc. would love plain white or any small geometric, stripe, floral prints etc. just no animal prints. Please try me on what you have.

DISO: Super in love with anything licorice twist or stipple dyed right now. And love scraps! Prefer aran/worsted to super bulky but I'm not opposed to sock yarn or DK weight if it's pretty. Handspun or hand-dyed yarns, natural or mostly natural fibers, especially art and stipple dyed yarns.

KAM snaps, full sets, size 16 or 20. Not picky about color.

KAM snap press.

Mama cloth. Specifically very thin liners, no velour, minky, fleece or PUL and at least 7" long. Like two layers of flannel. Or folding pads or pads with a pocket and inserts. Looking for fast drying pads. Again, no velour or minky or fleece, please. Looking for around 9" to 13".

I have a friend who is going to try CDing with her new baby due in Feb. They're not finding out the sex, so GN stuff. I want to get her a surprise stash of newborn diapers to try, so I am happy to trade for something if you have something to offer. Since it's her first time with cloth, I'm looking for GN new or EUC items, no stains.

Vibram Five Fingers shoes in 38/39. Don't care if they are men's or women's if the sizing is right. I'm especially looking for ones made from insulated material, like neoprene (FLOW model) (for winter and water wear) and the running shoes(Bikila or Sprint). I'm pretty open to most colors. I just desperately need a pair for winter wear.

Essential Oils, therapeutic grade and organic. Try me on anything.

Anything Smartwool for mama. My DH & DS have tons of Smartwool stuff and they love it, so I'm looking to give it a go. I'd especially like sweaters, socks, and hats. I'm also desperately wanting to try a pair of Vibram Five Fingers Smartwool Classics, size 38/39, champagne but they're so expensive.

Real linen fabric. Not picky on size or if it's fabric cuts or a tablecloth or towel, etc, just so long as its real linen and in decent shape. Please try me on anything real linen.

Organic fabric. I would like to find organic woven prints, specifically looking for fiber contents like bamboo, cotton, silk or hemp. Would love knits, especially dyed OBF.

Fabric in general. Mostly designer prints but I'm fine with most anything of decent quality. Try me on anything.

Probably a long shot but a compact yarn spinning wheel. Foot operated style.

Natural health and beauty, cleaning, or other household products. Only new in the package please. I'd like to try some vegan makeup like 100% Pure (especially their Naked Makeup palette) and some other brands. So, try me if you have something.

Sewing notions and fabrics of other types, mainly zippers, magnetic snaps, glass head pins, metal, wood or glass buttons, cord stuffing, pattern weights, and template/pattern making plastic. But feel free to try me on anything sewing, quilting, or embroidery related.

Vintage items, especially vintage linens, stone or earthenware teacups and bowls, glass apothecary/medicine bottles, wooden embroidery hoops, or wooden rulers. I have a collection of vintage and antique strange kitchen gadgets, I'm always open to anything weird antique kitchen wise.

I can always be tempted by high quality large gauge ear plugs, tunnels, etc. I need 6g flush on one side, without o rings is fine, I have plenty. Also, 0g the same way. Possibly 00g, as well. And I'd die for an IS Septum Clicker in 18 or 16.

Feel free to PM me with any offers of things you have you think I might like. I love Etsy wares of all kinds, so if you have an Etsy and want something I have posted, link me to your Etsy store and we'll talk. If you think I have something you might be interested in, please let me know.

IHA:

Medela Swing Breastpump with shields, strap, cover, etc.

Tons of mama cloth, ask me, I have everything.

PlanetWise and PooCatchers wetbags, large (PC), med wet/dry, and mini wet/dry (PW).

Some Babylegs, and WAHM leg warmers

Vera Bradley stuff in English Meadow, Carnaby.

Jewelry making supplies.

Sewing supplies. Lots of vintage stuff!

Soapmaking, herbal and holistic, Dr. Sears, What to Expect, crochet and knitting, babyfood making, Bradley Method, La Leche League, attachment parenting, tons of different fiction and non fiction books. Ask if you're looking for something specific. I have about 25 boxes of books in my attic and might have what you're looking for.

And please ask me if you see something you're interested in but don't have anything on my ISO. I'll be happy to take a look at your IHA. I also have plenty of other things yet, some CD and others, so if you're looking for something, ask me. I'm also happy to provide pictures of anything. :

blairmarie333 12-02-2012 11:47 AM

Re: ISO/IHA

I have some of your iso. Trade link in my siggy. :)

eliahsmom 12-02-2012 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blairmarie333
I have some of your iso. Trade link in my siggy. :)

What do you have? I didn't see anything in your IHA that I'm ISO.

blairmarie333 12-02-2012 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eliahsmom (Post 15996999)
What do you have? I didn't see anything in your IHA that I'm ISO.

Small diapers, kitchen towels, notions, fabric...

eliahsmom 12-02-2012 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blairmarie333

Small diapers, kitchen towels, notions, fabric...

Newborn size? And towels, solids or stripes? I recently got a bunch of notions, I'm pretty good there. Any organic fabrics? Or designer? Flannels?

eliahsmom 12-06-2012 11:44 AM

Bump

eliahsmom 12-10-2012 10:24 PM

Bump

eliahsmom 01-05-2013 11:18 AM

Bumping from the depths.

loveorganic 01-06-2013 10:29 PM

Is any of your mama cloth organic & in new condition?