Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Honest Diapers (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1470041)

Gbug 12-06-2012 08:34 AM

Honest Diapers

Hey!! My husband won't use cloth diapers, is anyone using the Honest diapers? Need some feedback? Thanks

taviapea 12-06-2012 12:23 PM

Re: Honest Diapers

I havent used them personally, but I definately considered it! They are very cute and way better (and cuter!) than pamps or huggs! The delivered to your door thing is mucho compelling. For baby Xmas/Bday/Shower/etc gifts I always ask for cloth diaper things that I need. You could def do Honest dipes and then ask for gift months from Honest on holidays! Then you done have to worry about it. You can get cute quality clothes and toys for cheap but not sposies so in a way its gift money better spent.

Southern Momma 12-06-2012 12:44 PM

:welcome: I have no experience with Honest diapers, sorry. I can tell you that my DH was not exactly thrilled to start using cloth. We had to switch from disposables out of financial need. Now I wouldn't use anything other than cloth! Anyway, after our first fitted diaper came in the mail and I showed him how easy they were to put on DD he was hooked. Now he's a BIG cloth diapering supporter and recommends it to ALL of his buddies who's wives are expecting. :D

teacherpippi 12-06-2012 03:57 PM

We use a combo of Honest diapers and cloth. We really like them a lot! They seem to fit well and have some cute prints. The company is really good to work with too- I called and they delayed my monthly shipment subscription all the way until March.

My husband wasn't/isn't super thrilled with cloth. He is willing to do it, but prefers to use sposies when out and about. If I preload the prefolds/covers, he will use those when home.

Gbug 12-06-2012 04:16 PM

Thank you! We are using cloth right now but not sure it is going to fit our lifestyle. We are currently using BG 4.0 with snaps, I am hoping I will be able to sell them.

kbz2002 12-07-2012 05:36 AM

:welcome: I didn't get to use the honest sample they sent us, the NB was too small for my chunker.

PurpleDaffodil 12-08-2012 09:02 AM

we have used them for vacations. they are great. cute, absorbent and softer than normal sposies. i do find they run a little small. if you want to try them i have a $10 discount code i'm not using this month. pm me if you want it :)

Cdmamao5 12-08-2012 02:03 PM

I used them very briefly before my two year old was potty trained. After using cloth exclusively for over a year, she did not appreciate the texture. As a consumer I agree with their philosophy.

twogirlsmama 12-08-2012 02:21 PM

I got a zulily deal and tried some--LOVED THEM!!! Use cloth most of the time, but will definitely order again.

senorajkids 12-08-2012 07:05 PM

I really liked them too. Their Healing Balm is miraculous. It clears up a rash in one application!