Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sold / Traded / Gone (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   WINNER CHOSEN! A full stash of fleece longies, newborn to 3T-ish. Happy Holidays!! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1470286)

anniekins1488 12-06-2012 09:54 PM

WINNER CHOSEN! A full stash of fleece longies, newborn to 3T-ish. Happy Holidays!!

My DD drew the name doodah!! Congrats mama, I'll PM you! :goodvibes:

I'd like to help out a family this Holiday Season with a full stash (9 pairs) of fleece longies. :) Most are tending toward girly colors (I do have all girls :giggle:), but some are more G/N. There's even a Holiday pair in there! Most are loved and somewhat pilly, but no thinning spots or staining. The red pair with black waistband is NEW and nice and fluffy and warm! The sizes range from newborn to about a 3T size.

Please don't enter if you could afford to buy a whole fleece stash. I'd love to see these go to a little one/little ones that need them. :thumbsup: Please pass them on FFS when they are outgrown or not being used anymore, let's keep sharing the love and helping others! :goodvibes:

Happy Holidays!! Keep checking FFS/Lottos as I'll be listing more diapering goodies before Christmas! My DD will draw a name on Sunday!

ETA: Shipping will likely cost about $10, but please don't let the shipping cost deter you from entering. For this lotto, the shipping cost will be whatever you can afford (up to $10) and I'll cover the rest. :goodvibes: If you honestly can't afford any of it, shipping is on me. :)

http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/...g/IMAG0556.jpg

kjenkins 12-06-2012 10:00 PM

Re: A full stash of fleece longies, newborn to 3T-ish. Happy Holidays!!

Would love to send these to Africa. My daughter is in the peace corp and is teaching mamas over there how to cloth diaper.

anniekins1488 12-06-2012 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kjenkins (Post 16015092)
Would love to send these to Africa. My daughter is in the peace corp and is teaching mamas over there how to cloth diaper.

What a lovely thing your daughter is doing! :) I hope you understand mama, but I'd really love for these to go to a mama here that needs them for her own child(ren). I love helping people everywhere (I even sew cloth and pads for needy mamas/babies, some of which are sent with missionaries to other countries) but I'd like these to go to a DS mama. :goodvibes:

Tina5834 12-06-2012 11:23 PM

I would like to enter please.

Jessie_Willie 12-07-2012 12:39 AM

I would like to enter.

vansen19 12-07-2012 12:49 AM

i'd love to enter. thx mama for a cool fleece set lotto!

moonsandmarshmellows 12-07-2012 05:40 AM

What a great lotto! I'd like to enter!

doodah 12-07-2012 07:54 AM

I would like to enter. I have two in diapers right now so most of these would be used immediately! This would be a huge blessings as I was on bedrest at the end of my pregnancy and was without an income for awhile....that means not much of a diaper stash for my newborn that arrived on the 15th.

myclanof6 12-07-2012 08:14 AM

What a great FFS mama! I would like to be entered. Thanks!

Fashionably Green Baby 12-07-2012 08:21 AM

*Don't enter me*
Just wanted to say what a nice thing to do :) I love seeing all of the generosity on diaperswappers, especially this time of year :)