Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   long cottonbabies shipping.. (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1471933)

mamamarisa 12-12-2012 03:57 PM

long cottonbabies shipping..

I bought detergent and a 4.0 in albert...two weeks ago and havent recieved or gotten shipping info. I usually get whatever i order in 4 days or less, is it the holidays? I needed the dipe yesterday for a babyshower gift, i did the free shipping but its never taken so long. Im kinda ticked. And i need detergent asap too, im out.

meredithb 12-12-2012 04:05 PM

That's odd. I'd log into your account and check. I ordered 3 4.0s on Friday and they arrived today. I did NOT get a shipping notice though, so I wasn't expecting them. Btw, I did free shipping as well.

Kabuki24 12-12-2012 04:57 PM

Re: long cottonbabies shipping..

I think they got totally slammed over black friday....

Skybaby712 12-12-2012 04:58 PM

That is weird usually I've gotten my orders in 3-5 days, usually in the same week that I order. I would definitely contact them. Maybe something didn't go through with payment process or the checkout? I've ordered from them lots of times and have always gotten fast shipping.

~*~Sunflower~*~ 12-12-2012 05:03 PM

I had trouble with an order recently. it was taking forever,so I logged on to my account & found a note that said "customer input needed". I emailed them & found out that part of my order was out of stock. They had my $, but never contacted me. In the meantime I had moved & kept telling them that while I got my order resolved, but they completely ignored me. In the end I finally got my order - but we had to drive to our old house to get it!

Long story short - go to their website & check your account! LOL

mommynieb 12-12-2012 05:51 PM

I agree with the above! I ordered a bunch of the bogo flip covers, and found out when I went to check the shipping status that I had entered my credit card expiration date wrong! Their customer service was a bit difficult to get on the phone, but once they called me back it shipped right away.

teacherpippi 12-12-2012 06:39 PM

I had two orders BF weekend. The first shipped out no problems. The second I needed to clarify something in the order. I got a call about it Dec. 2. I e-mailed back on December 3rd. It shipped yesterday.

mamamarisa 12-13-2012 12:45 PM

just checked, we actually moved a couple months ago and i didnt think about my address being wrong, checked the tracking number and it says it was being forwarded from my old house the 7th, ill stop in the post office and see if it is there.

OverseasMom 12-13-2012 12:54 PM

I had trouble too. When I checked in on an order after it didn't arrive for two weeks, they told me that something was wrong with my credit card number so they couldn't fill the order. Couldn't you call me or send me an email and tell me that!?

epandthree 12-13-2012 03:03 PM

I ordered something that took a little longer to ship, but not that long! My orders from there usually go out in a day or two, this took three. I'd definitely check!