Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sold / Traded / Gone (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Bummis Organic Prefolds - UPDATED 4/22/13 (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1476177)

cat2006 12-30-2012 11:51 AM

Bummis Organic Prefolds - UPDATED 4/22/13

OK guys...I'm back. I'm hoping to sell everything before my second little one arrives in February, so I will try to answer questions and ship ASAP! I will add (I have some inventory that I will go through next week) and update the post frequently. I have baby stuff in other forums too, so check out my siggy :).

Here is the original post:

We started a diaper service in 2008, but due to some severe medical issues in the family, we were forced to close it down in 2010, I am now getting rid of our remaining inventory. I have sold lots of diapers on DS, please look at my iTrader ratings (everyone has LOVED the diapers).

We have 2 price points for each type of used diaper (Indian Prefolds - OSO COZY BRAND and Bummis Organics): "used" and "like-new". "Used" diapers have some staining/snappi snags (most very minor, though some larger stains are visible on some diapers...diapers have PLENTY of diaper life left, they are just not "like new" ). "Like New" diapers are just that...they are in excellent condition, no stains or snags...just like new without the hassle of have to prewash them !

We were a "green" diaper service. We used steam to sanitize and Charlie's to wash, so they are in GREAT condition, both "used" and "like-new" have plenty of life left in them. All the diapers have been washed with a sour to balance the pH to baby's skin. We have washed all diapers with a peroxide-based sanitizer, as well as 2 washes with just Charlie's, so you can rest assured that the diapers you are getting are 100% sanitized . However, a quick wash once you get them is recommended, as they have been in a storage unit...and though we did have them in closed containers, I would wash them again before putting them on my baby, so...

DSQ Indian Prefolds - all sold :)

Bummis Organics

"Like New":
Infants (7-15lbs, 4x8x4, natural color...no whitening, organic prefolds - 30 available): $1.80

Regulars (15-30lbs, 4x8x4, natural color...no whitening, organic prefolds - 5 available): $2.30

"Used":
Infants (7-15lbs, 4x8x4, natural color...no whitening, organic prefolds - 6 available): $1.30

Regulars (15-30lbs, 4x8x4, natural color...no whitening, organic prefolds - 2 available): $1.75

SNAPPI FASTENERS: $1.75 for size 1 singles (pink, purple, blue, white), $2.75 for size 2 singles (white only). Price good only with prefold purchase!

***S&H is not included in the price. Shipping will depend on the number of diapers you purchase, and your zip code***

***Payment through PayPal only***

***Feel free to PM me your zip code for a shipping quote (US only...sorry!), or if you have any questions!***

cat2006 01-01-2013 10:48 AM

Re: New & Used DSQ Indian Prefolds (OsoCozy) & Bummis Organics

Bump :)

cat2006 01-02-2013 12:54 PM

reduced organics :)

sugar6452 01-03-2013 02:00 PM

Do you still have the regular size indian prefolds? How many do you have? I'm interested in 2-3 dozen.

cat2006 01-03-2013 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sugar6452 (Post 16110502)
Do you still have the regular size indian prefolds? How many do you have? I'm interested in 2-3 dozen.

I do :)...I have about 50 of those right now. If you send me your zip code I can give you a shipping quote!

Thanks for the interest!

sugar6452 01-03-2013 06:11 PM

14043 Thanks!

cat2006 01-03-2013 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sugar6452 (Post 16111422)
14043 Thanks!

Great! Here are the quotes:

* 24 "like new" regulars: $8.50 shipping, $44.50 total

* 36 "like new" regulars: $10.00 shipping, $64.00 total

If you are interested, please send PayPal payment to: catmaas@yahoo.com.

Your items will ship within 5-7 business days of receiving payment to the address you have on file with PayPal (please let me know if the address is incorrect, or if you would like it shipped elsewhere). I will send you a confirmation email once they have shipped, along with your delivery confirmation number so you can track it (I love tracking my packages!!!).

Let me know if you would like to go ahead with the purchase.

Thanks Again!

Cat

sugar6452 01-04-2013 10:56 AM

I am definitely interested in buying 2 dozen. I am trying to sell the pocket diapers I have now, then I'll have the $ and room to buy yours! i'll get back in touch with you soon.

cat2006 01-06-2013 10:16 PM

Re: New & Used DSQ Indian Prefolds (OsoCozy) & Bummis Organics - ADDED USED REGS 1/7

added USED regulars

danilouwho 01-07-2013 12:26 AM

I am interested in a dozen of the new newborn, a dozen of the like new regulars, and possibly a dozen of the used regulars if they're available!!