Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Thrifty Families (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Swagbucks Challenge Thread- January (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1476698)

emilyrebekah 01-01-2013 06:11 AM

Swagbucks Challenge Thread- January

Happy New Year! :goodvibes: Since gift card prices are not changing, are you changing your redemption habits? I am going to keep cashing in for Best Buy cards so I can buy a new lens for a month or so. I also am determined to hit goal every! single! day!! this month. I missed last month by three days. :banghead:

kbz2002 01-01-2013 07:09 AM

Re: Swagbucks Challenge Thread- January

I'm still going for amazon cards. It's something I can always use.

kbz2002 01-01-2013 07:16 AM

Code out on blog

Keiki 01-01-2013 07:42 AM

I probably will only try for 21 days this month, my sister is visiting this week and it's hard to try

Bella Catalina 01-01-2013 08:02 AM

New to the thread :cowwave:. Do you all set individual goals? How many SB do you aim for in a day (or month)?

HeatherM0529 01-01-2013 08:18 AM

I'm determined to hit goal every single day. Don't know if I will, but I'd sure like too!

KrisM 01-01-2013 08:21 AM

I'm still going to start the months with 5 $5 Amazon gift cards. Then, probably more Amazon or Walmart cards.

HeatherM0529 01-01-2013 08:22 AM

I'm also going for Amazon cards!
I cashed out 1 $5 yesterday and have enough for another right now. I was trying to get enough for 2 last night to cash out, but that just didn't happen.
My SB tv on my phone is running right now.

I'm going to be super proactive with it this month and just see where it takes me.

I only earned 750 SB ALL month last month, wasn't on it very much. I'm going to try and do a lot better than that this month.

mommysweetpea 01-01-2013 08:22 AM

I made goal every day last month and am going to keep cashing out for Walmart gift cards. We are going to use them to buy a flat screen TV. We have wanted one for years, but it was never in the budget. Now it can be! Hoping to have enough to buy one in March. So excited the prices are staying the same!

Funnyfarmmomma 01-01-2013 08:28 AM

Hi mama's :goodvibes: Last year was my first year 'swagging' and i did ok..did it occasionally or when i had some free time. But I NEEEED to rack up the amazon gc's i need a wheat grinder so anyone wanna share their tips/tricks on how they get up to the daily goal each day? I have not even come close :blush:

Thanks!!