Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sold / Traded / Gone (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   ISO Fitteds & Wool for overnight (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1478270)

Ebeuchat 01-05-2013 12:01 PM

FOUND, PLEASE, DELETE! :)

I'm new to fitteds and wool, but need something really absorbent for my 13 mo old at night. She is wearing 18 mo clothes and has chunky thighs, lol!! I would especially like any sbish obf, goodmama goodnights, bububebe, etc. Please PM or link what you have for sale that might work and I'll be happy to check it out! I have PP but if you're interested in trades I have tons of pockets (fb elites), aio (nana's bottoms, tots bots, freetimes, bottombumpers), and trainers (imse vimse, snapeze,and wahm) that I might be willing to trade. TIA!

Ebeuchat 01-05-2013 04:19 PM

Edited

Puimomma 01-05-2013 06:47 PM

Re: ISO Fitteds & Wool for overnight

I have 2 SBish snapless multiple fitted cloth diapers. I bought them new but never used, I bought them because I thought I will use them as our nighttime diaper but we never did. So they are actually in new condition. Asking $20ppd each. I don't remember what color I have, I can check it tomorrow after my DD wakes up if you are interested. I will also send you some pictures.

Ebeuchat 01-06-2013 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puimomma (Post 16120065)
I have 2 SBish snapless multiple fitted cloth diapers. I bought them new but never used, I bought them because I thought I will use them as our nighttime diaper but we never did. So they are actually in new condition. Asking $20ppd each. I don't remember what color I have, I can check it tomorrow after my DD wakes up if you are interested. I will also send you some pictures.

I found a couple of sbish, thanks!

Still interested in covers/wool especially!

coles50 01-06-2013 02:38 PM

I make fleece covers... 10x cheaper than wool. :) pm if interested.

mom24munchkins 01-07-2013 09:18 PM

I could knit you up something:)

danigrace05 01-07-2013 09:19 PM

I accidentally commented on the wrong thread :blush:

angelina_lover 01-08-2013 08:09 AM

I have brand new never washed or worn peewell fitteds. They are m/l which is medium long. Rachel gast was the wahm of cloth etc. I can take pics and or link you to reviews of her dipes.

margaretkaye 01-09-2013 08:38 PM

I have an under the Nile fitted I was thinking of selling, I haven't used it ON but heard they're great!

MuzicMom 01-14-2013 09:51 AM

3 Attachment(s)
I have some medium BRI purple wool interlock longies and 3 medium Disana knit covers.
The BRI longies were bought new by me from her HC store at a discounted price b/c the dye job was uneven. It faded even more after a few washes and then I re-dyed them. They are nice and dark now, but still uneven due to the first dye job. I will also need to give them a scrub and will lanolize them before i ship.
Two of the Disana covers (brown and dark pink) are only in play/bed-time condition due to me getting overzealous with the pill shaver. :( But my 3rd cover (purple) is still in excellent condition (but needs a gentle shave).
I would love to get $45ppd for all 4 pieces. Let me know if you are interested. :goodvibes: