Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sold / Traded / Gone (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Sellling Everything, Bum Ware, Bumkins, Muttaqin, Daisy Doodles (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1478896)

taracluff 01-07-2013 11:17 AM

Sellling Everything, Bum Ware, Bumkins, Muttaqin, Daisy Doodles

Diaper lot for sale All in Twos, everything I needed from birth to potty.

4 small diapers with 8 extra soakers in excellent used condition, these were used for the shortest amount of time. The brands are 3 Bum Ware and 1 Daisy Doodles.

10 Medium diapers with 10 extra soakers. They are in used good condition, no leakers just worn the most. 7 Bum Ware, 1 Muttaqin, 1 Bumkins, and 1 Daisy Doodles.

7 Large diapers with 12 extra soakers. These are in excellent used condition. My kids stayed on the skinny side so these were used for a short time like the smalls. 6 Bum Ware, 1 Bumkins.

Plus ImseVimse Flushable Liners, Toddler size around 300 sheets. I cut them into thirds so they last a very long time.

These diapers have been used, there is staining that the sun could bleach out, some of the mediums have worn spots but have not stopped them from working great for us.

Asking $150 for the lot, including shipping. Paypal please.

Email me at cutlertara@gmail.com for pictures and any questions, I had trouble uploading to DS.

Happy Diapering

fernmama 01-07-2013 03:26 PM

Re: Sellling Everything, Bum Ware, Bumkins, Muttaqin, Daisy Doodles

e-mailed you about the small Daisy Doodles. Also interested in more info on quantity and fabric of inserts for that diaper. thx

fernmama 01-08-2013 11:19 AM

Still interested in your small Daisy Doodle and inserts if you decide to split the lot

Tommes_mom15 01-19-2013 05:16 PM

Interested in large bwx if u decide to split

aplainlady 01-19-2013 06:20 PM

Interested in the lot if you would still be interested in selling. I can be reached by email thanks

ledforda 01-21-2013 06:24 PM

Interested in medium bumware if you split or it isn't already sold :)

fernmama 01-28-2013 10:58 PM

Are these sold? Are you willing to split? Still interested in the Daisy Doodles

Cjsmommy_teampinkagain 02-07-2013 03:31 PM

Interested in medium bumware

denielle97 02-07-2013 07:05 PM

Did these sell?

Nat4 02-08-2013 09:53 PM

Are these still available? I'm interested in the large BWX. Thanks!