Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sold / Traded / Gone (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   ALL SOLD - PLEASE DELETE!! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1483553)

yoga mamma 01-20-2013 02:38 PM

ALL SOLD - PLEASE DELETE!!
 
For the hoverers! Each PF is a single dollar, plus the cost of shipping! Range of sizes available. I will do my best to find the cheapest shipping option for you!

All PFs come from a clean, smoke free home. We do have fur babies, but they don't wear my dipes! :giggle:

All diapers are $1.00 each, plus the cost of shipping!
All in GUC, although some may have some very minor shadows.



7 dyed 'premium' PFs, measuring 13.5 by 18.5. 2 yellow, 2 blue, 2 pale blue and 1 tie dye.

http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...f93cb579b5.jpg


2 Silkies (I think that was the name!); as the name implies, these are really soft! Measures 13.5" by 19. One with a yellow duck motif, and the other with a pretty dragonfly pattern.

http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...22d1810e66.jpg


22 white premium PFs, measuring 13" by 20". Soft and quilty! ALL SOLD

http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...8466c4f94d.jpg

http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...b44d34f062.jpg


2 brown edged, measuring 15.5 by 18.5. and 1 green edged, measuring 16 by 21. SOLD

http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...ea79f9e618.jpg


6 unbleached, blue edged PFs, measuring 13" by 18.5.
(There are only 4 in the picture, but there are 6 in all!) ALL SOLD

http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...9d43752883.jpg


4 Econobum PFs, prepped, only worn once or twice! Measure 16.5 by 11.5. Soft and plushy! ALL SOLD

http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...3cc3da4587.jpg

yoga mamma 01-21-2013 05:47 AM

Re: $1 PFs ... huge destash!!!
 
:bump:

yoga mamma 01-21-2013 07:18 PM

Re: $1 PFs ... huge destash!!!
 
:bumpsign:

amandamumof5 01-21-2013 10:55 PM

Interested in the two brown edged and the one green edged pictured together in the second to last picture those plus shipping to 20111 would be how much?

sahn87 01-22-2013 12:28 AM

Re: $1 PFs ... huge destash!!!
 
Hi! Interested in

4 of the 6 unbleached, blue edged PFs, measuring 13" by 18.5.
11 of the premium white PF. The ones with the least amount of shadows please^_-

I am new to cloth diapering. Are these the right size for 22+lb one year old? =]

zipcode is 90706

yoga mamma 01-22-2013 04:39 AM

Re: $1 PFs ... huge destash!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by amandamumof5 (Post 16189089)
Interested in the two brown edged and the one green edged pictured together in the second to last picture those plus shipping to 20111 would be how much?

Pm'd you mama!

yoga mamma 01-22-2013 04:46 AM

Re: $1 PFs ... huge destash!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sahn87 (Post 16189194)
Hi! Interested in

4 of the 6 unbleached, blue edged PFs, measuring 13" by 18.5.
11 of the premium white PF. The ones with the least amount of shadows please^_-

I am new to cloth diapering. Are these the right size for 22+lb one year old? =]

zipcode is 90706

PM'd you mama! :goodvibes:

sahn87 01-22-2013 10:35 AM

Re: $1 PFs ... huge destash!!!
 
yoga mama! I can't pm you because I am new here! =[ But I will like to purchase some PFs. How do we do this?! =] A total of 15 PF please=]

yoga mamma 01-22-2013 05:33 PM

Re: $1 PFs ... huge destash!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sahn87 (Post 16190561)
yoga mama! I can't pm you because I am new here! =[ But I will like to purchase some PFs. How do we do this?! =] A total of 15 PF please=]

Feel free to email me at simplyburbs[at]gmail.com!

sahn87 01-22-2013 11:32 PM

Re: $1 PFs ... huge destash!!! Just added EEEUC Econobums!
 
emailed you^_- Ill take 20 PFs! woohoo! so excited!


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:35 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors