Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In July (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=142)
-   -   July 2013 Chat: Jan. 21-Feb 3 (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1483731)

leviandgarettsmom 01-21-2013 08:13 AM

July 2013 Chat: Jan. 21-Feb 3

Yay for another week closer! I still feel so far away from the exciting stuff @ 14 wks, but so thankful & blessed to be here at all. :bliss: Nothing going on for me this week. My next appt isn't until Feb. 8. Thinking about going to see my BFF one day while she's at work to play on the u/s machine to see if we can see anything. :giggle: I hate waiting! :waiting:

So any appts or gender reveals this week?!

3 ladybugs 01-21-2013 08:28 AM

Re: July 2013 Chat: Jan. 21-Feb 3

Thanks for starting a new thread!

Sounds like you should have fun this week! :D

This is my first week without an appointment. Which for and IVF patient is always the worst! But it ends next week when I have an ultrasound on the 1st. :D

MacMomma 01-21-2013 11:32 AM

I still won't have my first US until feb 8th, at 19w2d. Getting excited!

simplyleah87 01-21-2013 03:41 PM

that will be here before you know it, Sarah!

carlycurry 01-21-2013 04:00 PM

Yep, Feb 8th is just right around the corner!! :) Are you hoping for a girl this time, Sarah, or another cute little boy???

This month is flying by for me... I'm glad though.. we had wood floors installed in our house this last week and I am sooo glad it's over... the house was a total wreck with no furniture (it was all out in the garage) and living with concrete floors. It was crazy! Everything is back to normal now, though, and it feels so good!

I have my big anatomy scan on Feb 13th... I am keeping my fingers crossed this girl stays a girl... I know she is, but I can't help but feel like "what if" about if the 16 week scan was wrong. :giggle2:

MacMomma 01-21-2013 06:24 PM

Carly, I am hoping for a girl. Mainly, because she will be named after my grandmother and I would like her to meet her name sake before she passes (she is almost 90 and still pretty sharp, but age is taking its toll). At the same time, this won't be our last, God willing, so I will be happy for Jude to have a little buddy.

I'm jealous you have new wood floors. We want some so bad, but just don't have the money. So, stained carpets it is for awhile longer.

leviandgarettsmom 01-21-2013 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MacMomma (Post 16187915)
Carly, I am hoping for a girl. Mainly, because she will be named after my grandmother and I would like her to meet her name sake before she passes (she is almost 90 and still pretty sharp, but age is taking its toll). At the same time, this won't be our last, God willing, so I will be happy for Jude to have a little buddy.

I'm jealous you have new wood floors. We want some so bad, but just don't have the money. So, stained carpets it is for awhile longer.

I LOVE the name Jude! :wub:

simplyleah87 01-22-2013 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carlycurry (Post 16187382)
Yep, Feb 8th is just right around the corner!! :) Are you hoping for a girl this time, Sarah, or another cute little boy???

This month is flying by for me... I'm glad though.. we had wood floors installed in our house this last week and I am sooo glad it's over... the house was a total wreck with no furniture (it was all out in the garage) and living with concrete floors. It was crazy! Everything is back to normal now, though, and it feels so good!

I have my big anatomy scan on Feb 13th... I am keeping my fingers crossed this girl stays a girl... I know she is, but I can't help but feel like "what if" about if the 16 week scan was wrong. :giggle2:

I'm slightly nervous too. I don't know why, I had a scan at 17 weeks with my son and it was right. My anatomy scan is the 14th!

3 ladybugs 01-22-2013 07:58 AM

16 week scans I think are rarely wrong if done by someone who normally does ultrasounds. So I am sure it was accurate. I can't wait to see the master list of genders. Is there going to be one? I know on here is a small group (as most are on Facebook).

I scheduled my non-OB ultrasound yesterday. It took 30 minutes to do it too. They didn't know really what to do with me. My ultrasounds are on February 1 (Peri), February 18 (non OB), and March 15 (level 2 with Peri). I think I will be able to know gender at the 18th (if not the 1st) even though it isn't OB because at 16 weeks, I would like them to try not to get the baby in an ultrasound of my pelvis and abdomen! They also said they could tell me gender if I wanted it. I will be there for an hour so not surprising!

leviandgarettsmom 01-22-2013 09:40 AM

I started a gender thread, so anyone who knows what they are having please post in the thread & I will start the list tonight. :goodvibes:

http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1484098