Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sold / Traded / Gone (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Closed, please delete (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1483758)

MrsJordan85 01-21-2013 08:40 AM

Closed, please delete

Winner contacted, lotto closed! Thanks for your entries :D
http://i917.photobucket.com/albums/a...psf1c42c3a.jpg
Variety of WAHM mama cloth, mostly heavy and some liners. There are minky topped & fleece backed heavy pads, flannel topped & PUL backed heavy/overnight pads and some flannel topped, fleece backed liners. There are some faded spots from washing & some minor staining on some of the liners. There are a few that I'm still searching for that I will throw in as well. All will go into a small FRB.

To enter: Share your favorite diapering fail or funny story :lostit:

Lotto will end Tuesday (1/22) at 8pm EST. Winner will be announced asap after I get my kids in bed :D

bluejeans30 01-21-2013 09:03 AM

Re: FFS mama cloth lotto

Cool lotto :) Would love to be entered!
My favorite cloth diapering story would be when our 6 year old son decided to change our 18 mo olds diaper. He did a great job (considering it was a bum genius w/snaps!) & he was so proud of himself!!

1nOnlyLilRed 01-21-2013 09:37 AM

Amazing lotto! My first little one is 3 months old so I have plenty of mishaps yet to come. My hubby's five year old can not understand for the life of him why I don't throw the baby's diapers away! :-)

Tina5834 01-21-2013 09:46 AM

Enter me please! My funniest story was from when DD was a newborn. I handed her to hubby to be changed, he left and came back about 20 mins later. She was wearing a flip cover. When I went to change her an hour or so later, I took off the cover and there was a sposie underneath. DH looked at me and said, I tried! Hahaha!

Sallygayle 01-21-2013 09:52 AM

Enter me please! Lets see haven't started cding with my first yet but when I told my MIL we were cding she said oh honey sposies are worth the money when Kevin was little if he pooped in his cloth diaper I just threw it away! I was totally speechless! What can you say to that!

Danielle0407 01-21-2013 09:54 AM

I'd like to enter too.
My funny cd story. I came home from work one time when DS was little to a wool cover under a fitted. I have no idea what XDH was thinking.

CaptainUnderpants'Mom 01-21-2013 09:59 AM

Would love to enter.
Diapering fail...
We have practiced EC almost since birth, so we were aware of DS's cues for when he had to go. While changing him on a changing table (DS was only a couple mos. so still had liquid BM), DH and I saw him cue and both moved aside just in time. Poop shot out of his rear and spattered in a line across the floor (hard floor, luckily!). It reached almost 10' away from the changing table.

heavenlyblessedmom 01-21-2013 10:46 AM

SO would love to win these!

Now to think..... diapering fail..... forgetting to throw a fresh prefold under/over baby as I removed the old one and put it in the wet bag.... newborn poo.... everywhere.....

christina2babyboys 01-21-2013 10:47 AM

Would love to enter!! I NEED mama cloth and can not afford to buy any. What a blessing you are, Mama!!

Today my 6 yr old just changed 21 month olds diaper while I was in the laundry room. :/ He did a great job other than getting poo all over my down comforter! Oh well. I have got to get faster at doing the laundry I guess!! LOL

samantha12207 01-21-2013 01:30 PM

I would love to enter
my diapering fail would have to be with my first one I removed the diaper before she was done pooing and it went every were. I learned fast from that mistake!