Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Parenting Talk (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   moms of girls (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1485060)

abunchoflemons 01-24-2013 06:15 PM

moms of girls

My daughter said she wakes with wetness in underpants but not pee. I was early in starting my period & wondered if any moms of girls could tell me if this might be start of her change. I don't remember me having any signs & then freaked out as at 7 to 8 yrs birthday I hadn't had the talk of change so I thought something was wrong. She has never peed her bed even through potty training.

s@hmommy 01-24-2013 06:17 PM

Re: moms of girls

I had watey discharge for about a year before I started, I was a late bloomer though so I was 13.

abunchoflemons 01-25-2013 08:01 AM

Thanks.

Sugar&SpiceX3 01-25-2013 09:13 AM

So funny cause not 5 minutes ago I had a period, body changes talk with my girl...she doesn't have any changes as of yet that I know of, but I'm pretty sure what you're describing is completely normal...might want to have the talk with her about all that fun stuff.

tallanvor 01-25-2013 09:15 AM

I don't remember if I had that or not, and my daughter never said anything if she did.

~Laura~ 01-25-2013 09:48 AM

Completely normal. My sister had to wear panty liners for years before her period started.

chandni3 01-25-2013 12:10 PM

Yup, I had cervical mucus discharge for a while before I got my period. I started wearing panty liners.

abunchoflemons 01-25-2013 01:36 PM

Thanks for the input mamas. I know as I have gotten older I have lots of pre-period stuff but as it was a huge surprise to me and like 20 yrs ago that I started kind of hard to remember if I thought I had signs of starting...first one in my school at my grade level too so having to take the questions from the other kids especially boys was you know.... anyway.... I guess I qwill have to figure out how to actually explain it to her although she knows a little from being around mom and we are pretty open....

~Laura~ 01-25-2013 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abunchoflemons (Post 16205567)
Thanks for the input mamas. I know as I have gotten older I have lots of pre-period stuff but as it was a huge surprise to me and like 20 yrs ago that I started kind of hard to remember if I thought I had signs of starting...first one in my school at my grade level too so having to take the questions from the other kids especially boys was you know.... anyway.... I guess I qwill have to figure out how to actually explain it to her although she knows a little from being around mom and we are pretty open....

I know my sister was really embarrassed, so my mom just explained that it was part of the changes that come with puberty. She also had the bathroom fully stocked with panty liners and pads, so my sister just changed it when needed. Not making a big deal out of it worked best for her. HTH :goodvibes:

abunchoflemons 01-26-2013 03:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Laura~ (Post 16207558)
I know my sister was really embarrassed, so my mom just explained that it was part of the changes that come with puberty. She also had the bathroom fully stocked with panty liners and pads, so my sister just changed it when needed. Not making a big deal out of it worked best for her. HTH :goodvibes:

I works keep more out for UAE but she goes through fast like unwrap throw away and repeat..... I would done stuff like I do candy... Stuffed in. toy box our under couch I just know.