Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Ladies, can I ask a question... buying in quantity or single? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1485298)

Kabuki24 01-25-2013 11:56 AM

Ladies, can I ask a question... buying in quantity or single?

For you flat and prefold users, do you all like the option of buying flats or prefolds individually? We're adding Osocozy flats and trying to decide if we just offer by the dozen, or individual?

Thanks all.

RockinLou 01-25-2013 11:59 AM

Re: Ladies, can I ask a question... buying in quantity or single?

I like to buy in 3s or 6s, and usually don't have the money to buy a dozen of anything at once!

Kabuki24 01-25-2013 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RockinLou (Post 16205123)
I like to buy in 3s or 6s, and usually don't have the money to buy a dozen of anything at once!

I really like selling them in dozens, because they come pre-packaged like that, but I totally get someone just wanting to try a couple..

ReadingRenee 01-25-2013 12:07 PM

I have been liking the 6 packs I have been seeing lately because I really don't NEED 24, usually only 18. So it has been perfect for me and it helps save me money to get only what I need, therefore I am more likely to buy it from whoever is offering 6 packs.

I also like sites that offer prefolds and flats singly because I can choose exactly how many I need. I did that on Diaper Junction a year or so back because I only needed 8 orange edge prefolds. :giggle:

Kabuki24 01-25-2013 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReadingRenee (Post 16205161)
I have been liking the 6 packs I have been seeing lately because I really don't NEED 24, usually only 18. So it has been perfect for me and it helps save me money to get only what I need, therefore I am more likely to buy it from whoever is offering 6 packs.

I also like sites that offer prefolds and flats singly because I can choose exactly how many I need. I did that on Diaper Junction a year or so back because I only needed 8 orange edge prefolds. :giggle:

We just decided to offer them single.

Thanks everyone.

c&w's mama 01-25-2013 12:14 PM

I, too, like the option to buy one to try or a 1/2 or full dozen. I don't like ending up with a bunch of things I don't want- I keep doing this to myself!
Just re-read that- doesn't seem to help at all!

When I know I like it, I buy a dozen. But I don't like odds and ends in my stash-- so I rarely actually buy only one of something.

edit: good call if you can do it :)