Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   CJ's? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1485859)

nicolemariep 01-27-2013 09:53 AM

CJ's?

What's the best place to buy it. Free shipping without a minimum or with very low minimum purchase would be best.

And what scents should I try? I like clean or fresh scents. Nothing flowery/perfume-y and no baked good smells for the bum (cause a bootie that smells like pie just freaks me out).

Almacham 01-27-2013 09:57 AM

Re: CJ's?

Abby's Lane always has free shipping. Sweetbottomsbaby Boutique has a low minimum - you spend $10 and there aren't any handling fees or shipping costs. Sweetbottomsbaby also has samples to order, so you can figure out what you like best.

livismama 01-27-2013 10:00 AM

I totally agree about perfume and baked goods! I only use the spritz, and my current favorite scents are Frankincense and Myrrh, New Mown Hay, Sensuality (maybe a little perfumey but still super clean), Fireside (favorite right now!) and Green Irish Tweed.
I usually buy them from Sweetbottoms Baby or Sew Crafty Baby (both have free shipping and 5% off with dsmama and a great selection of scents.)

But recently I ordered directly from CJs site and paid sipping, as it was the only place I could find Fireside in the spritz....that's how much I adore Fireside :)

thejuel 01-27-2013 10:06 AM

I like clean fresh scents too! My all time favorite is Milk, Oatmeal & Honey. My PixiePie is a close second :)

ETA my pixie pie doesn't smell like pie lol.

hilaryisinked 01-27-2013 11:27 AM

I buy sample sizes from Sew Crafty Baby. Code dsmama is 5% off. Free shipping. I also like Abby's Lane. Code sunshine is 5% off & they have free shipping too.

For scents my favorites are coconut lime & warm vanilla cake.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

MarieSeeking 01-27-2013 11:31 AM

I only like the EO scents or the "natural" scents. The other ones smell chemicalish to me.

vansen19 01-27-2013 11:20 PM

new mown hay is light and fresh. personally really like lav tea tree eo, strong smell but it is comforting, doesn't turn my tummy like too floral-y scents.

julasd 01-28-2013 05:33 PM

I just bought one from Nikki's Diapers,Little Bee Buttermilk.It's my new fav.It smells like clean baby

Spunkify 01-30-2013 08:42 AM

Thanks for the Sew Crafty Baby link and code! I just ordered $10 worth of samples from her and won't hesitate to order again because of her free shipping and code, should I get really good customer service.

The CJ's sample scents I got are:
Lullaby Baby Lotion
Carribean Therapy EO
Mango Sugar Mint (only because Adama at HBC said that was his fave and others agreed)

Amy27 01-30-2013 08:55 AM

I second Abby's lane and Sewcraftybaby! I usually get the unscented if they carry it or Milk,Oatmeal&honey. I don't like strong scents for the bum but I love the "love spell" for me. She also makes wonderful body lotion!