Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   In The Kitchen (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Boneless chicken crockpot recipes please that are easy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1486165)

kayleesmom 01-28-2013 07:38 AM

Boneless chicken crockpot recipes please that are easy

Looking for easy chicken crockpot recipes ground beef way to expensive at store right now. N e got bunch of chicken breasts boneless for 1.99 lb.

So I need recipes that I can use the chicken in crockpot.

Already gonna do salsa chicken. N doing Italian chicken today.

What else?

kocho 02-01-2013 09:15 PM

Re: Boneless chicken crockpot recipes please that are easy

I saw one in another thread on here that I want to try. It was bacon ranch chicken. Looked real easy. I'll see if I can find it for you.

*Family size can a mushroom soup
*1 packet ranch dressing mix
*1/2-1C sour cream
*Bacon (really depends on what you like. Sometimes I buy the bacon salad topping, not bacos, and other times I'll just slice up some cooked bacon)
*Chicken breast (we use 2 for our family of 6)

Add all above ingredients to your crockpot and cook on low for 6-8 hours. I stir it up so the chicken sort of shreds all the way through the mixture. Serve with rice, I usually just mix our rice into the 'saucy mixture'.

tazzae 02-01-2013 10:31 PM

I made this Balsamic Chicken recipe this week. Easy and super yummy, leftovers were awesome too!

Bella Catalina 02-01-2013 10:41 PM

I cook a bunch of chicken in my crockpot, just salted and covered with water (or chicken broth), then shred it and freeze it in baggies for enchiladas or soup or tacos or whatever you'd like.

tazzae 02-01-2013 10:48 PM

This sounds good too: Fiesta Chicken Soup

amcess721 02-03-2013 06:33 AM

Chicken
Pesto (1 jar)
1 packed ranch dressing mix
1/2 cup chicken broth

Cook all day on low, serve with mashed taters! YUM!

xtin 02-03-2013 11:25 AM

Subbing!

s2grace 02-04-2013 03:07 PM

I cook chicken breasts in the crock with cream of chicken or mushroom soup and then serve it over rice, just eyeball, I usually do two small cans for 3 large breasts

2-3 breasts with 1 package taco seasoning and 1 can Rotel. Shred and serve over nachos. We put it on chips and melt cheese on top. YUM!

2-3 breasts with some chopped onion, (I do just a bit and chop it fine, by FIL makes it with a whole onion diced large) about 1/3 cup italian dressing and 1/2-1 cup (more to taste) bbq sauce. Shred when done and serve on buns.

kimb96 02-04-2013 06:30 PM

One of my favs is cooking with bbq sauce and shredding. Then serve on buns.

ebandive 02-19-2013 08:39 PM

Subbing!