Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due in March (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=169)
-   -   What else do you have to do? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1486321)

Kiliki 01-28-2013 02:27 PM

What else do you have to do?

Just curious!

We still need to buy a carseat. And maybe a double stroller.

We moved sleeping arrangements around, and the youngest is adjusting to her new sleeping space.

Our kitchen remodel is FINALLY complete - so that is a big load off!

That's it for us!

How about you gals?

sterlids 01-28-2013 03:00 PM

Re: What else do you have to do?

NOTHING!!! would like some nursing tanks but they aren't a must have for me.

TS8213 01-28-2013 04:50 PM

Nothing pertinent! Bought some nursing tanks last night while we were out so I'm good to go, I think. Good thing since baby girl will be here in 2 weeks!

sterlids 01-28-2013 06:02 PM

are you being induced or a scheduled c-section? 2 weeks, i'm so jealous!

amcess721 01-28-2013 07:19 PM

Lots! The nursery is still a catch all/mess. Just washed the baby clothes we do have and I think we're set for the first few months anyways.

Going car seat shopping Friday with DH... have to find one that'll fit 3 across in the back seat of our toyota tacoma quad cab... so can't just order something and hope it fits.

DS is *almost* potty trained!

happymama1 01-28-2013 07:29 PM

I just have to work on plans for moving across the country for when I'm 9 weeks post baby, and attend my brother's wedding 9 days before my c-section.... :giggle:

otherwise, I'm all set! Thank goodness I'm feeling pretty laid back about this new baby girl and already have everything we need ;)

TS8213 01-28-2013 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sterlids (Post 16218568)
are you being induced or a scheduled c-section? 2 weeks, i'm so jealous!

Induced at 37 weeks (on Valentine's Day) since they can no longer safely monitor the little lady for hydrops or anemia (due to the Fifths disease exposure back at 28w). Unless she develops problems earlier, or MFM decides I need to be induced before 37w, then 2 weeks it is.

NutMeg4189 01-28-2013 08:19 PM

Nothing ! I'm just waiting to hit 37 weeks and then praying for labor ! I'm so ready :)

samham 01-28-2013 08:27 PM

I've still got shopping to do for the parts for breast pump and bottles, need pretty much all nursing gear. Got everything washed and ready otherwise. Also have to get car seat put in car and finish packing hospital bag but think all I need in that is boob cream, camera and laptop with webcam.

joeslittlewoman 01-28-2013 10:07 PM

Carseat arrived today. Still need to move the rest of our stuff out of storage, find my breast pump, buy nursing tanks and pp pads, set up the cosleeper, and I'd like to sew some things for the baby just for fun.

I would like to finish potty training DS2, but he is going through this clingy baby stage, so I don't want to push him too much. I would like to get the boys sleeping better (neither sttn and both end up in our bed), but hubby can't really help me with that, and between my exhaustion and their neediness I'm hesitant.

Eta: and practice using my first woven!! A little intimidated by it!