Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Gdiaper/FLip/Gro-via for toddler? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1487096)

nakia 01-30-2013 06:04 PM

Gdiaper/FLip/Gro-via for toddler?

My LO is hopefully on her way to potty training. I have LB training pants but she's not to that point yet. I moved away from pockets because she can not feel the wetness and I hate microfiber. I want something not difficult to get on/off and that I can throw a cotton insert into. It has to be affordable and have sizes to fit a toddler. She fits the medium Fuzzi Bunz, still, for reference. Does anyone know if any of these would work for this? Ideas? TIA!

jacandy 01-30-2013 06:07 PM

I would say flips

QuartzandPyrite 01-30-2013 06:12 PM

All are the same idea, I would go with flips because they are affordable, can stuff them with whatever you like, and are wipeable between uses. I've used all 3 and flips win for me!

MomBecks 01-30-2013 06:20 PM

Re: Gdiaper/FLip/Gro-via for toddler?

Flips or GroVia. Gdiapers may be harder to get on/off especially if your lo is wanting to do that herself eventually.

Brooke789 01-30-2013 06:27 PM

My GroBaby (about 3 years old so before the name change) diapers are too short for my 2.5 year olds. I actually just took them out of our rotation to get listed on here.

Flips are great for my twins.

MTmommyof3 01-30-2013 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brooke789 (Post 16227093)
My GroBaby (about 3 years old so before the name change) diapers are too short for my 2.5 year olds. I actually just took them out of our rotation to get listed on here.

Flips are great for my twins.

There is a significant size difference between GroBaby (there were name and multiple design changes!) and GroVia. GroVia runs much larger!

cdeweese 01-30-2013 07:43 PM

I'd recommend Flip out of the three. Wipeable cover and lots of room to grow.

wordbox 01-30-2013 08:02 PM

I'd say the Flips. I use Grovias on my 2 year old and they are great, but I use them with their inserts. If you're using your own inserts, I'd go with the Flips since they're wipeaple and will air out better.

nakia 01-30-2013 09:26 PM

Thanks!

crunchyNurseMommy 01-30-2013 09:32 PM

I use both on my toddler. He is tall & skinny but 30 pounds. He had a super low rise so we have lots of growing room in both. If you decide to get grovia. I would recommend snap closure. The aplix didn't fit my little guy but for some reason the snap closure one fits great. HTH