Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Did you just KNOW the sex of your baby? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1488178)

debdebdebby13 02-02-2013 09:40 PM

Did you just KNOW the sex of your baby?

With DD I kind of thought it was a girl, but I wasn't at all sure. This time, pretty much since the positive test I've thought it was a boy. I feel different than I did with DD, which is one reason, but mostly I just feel sure it's a boy.

Has anyone felt that way and been right? wrong?

I'm not sure how I'll feel if I'm wrong. I'll be happy with another girl, but I think I will be a little disappointed since I've felt so boy-centric this whole time. I'm also not very far along either, maybe the feeling could change?

cobbermama 02-02-2013 09:43 PM

I was positive DD was a girl, and I was right. :)

My teaching partner, though, was certain her first was a girl and she had a boy. She attributes this to the fact that she grew up in a house full of girls and therefore could not fathom ever having a boy. :giggle: (And now she has 2 boys!)

jemanly02 02-02-2013 10:03 PM

Re: Did you just KNOW the sex of your baby?

Yep, I was POSITIVE I was having a girl. I was wrong!

sisu 02-02-2013 10:38 PM

I *knew* with both of my kids. I was also wrong both times, lol. I've also been wrong with all my friends' kids, so maybe I'm just 100% accurate in my own way?

DCJ24 02-02-2013 10:41 PM

My 2 oldest dd's I knew that they would be girls. I'm currently 9 weeks and I'm pretty sure that its a boy. Fingers crossed.

Mommyto2B2G 02-02-2013 11:18 PM

I was right about my others completely wrong about this one. I wanted a girl but was convinced it was a boy. I couldn't let go though and just buy all the blue stuff before I found out. I think deep down I knew it would be my girl. :wub:
Plus, my dd told me it was a girl. She has NEVER been wrong. With anyone. Out of 11 pregnant women shes been around shes announced to all of them what the gender was and was right. lol In fact she told me I was pregnant before I knew. Ask a child! :giggle:

MommaLEB 02-02-2013 11:27 PM

I knew my first was a boy, KNEW it, right up until a girl came out. :giggle2:

mama_to_DJM 02-03-2013 12:02 AM

Sort of. The only one where I felt 100% sure, just based on mommy intuition, was my 1st- I thought boy and I was right. :) I didn't have a strong feeling either way for my 2nd (it was a boy), and for my 3rd, I felt somewhat confident that it was a girl- because I was quite a bit sicker- and I was right.

abunchoflemons 02-03-2013 12:30 AM

oldest no feeling as i didnt know til 20 weekzs.2nd i thought girl as i was sick with oldest just slightly different. 3rd bhere i cramped something Awful and headache horrible and so yes i thought dboy as i wasnt sick to no end and tired like before....little cravings but nothing like with my girls same with wanting to be intimate... pooir hubbty this time.....

You Tell 'Em 02-03-2013 12:59 AM

With DD#1 and DD#2 I both had dreams a few weeks before my ultrasound that they were girls. With DD#2 since I was charting I had a strong feeling she was a girl (vs being a boy) based on my O date and DTD days. This time I've had a few dreams that baby is a boy but I wanted to not find out, so whenever baby comes we will know.

I'm more than happy to have another girl but TBH I might be a little disappointed only for the fact that my gut would have been off this whole time. :blush: But that's the only reason, I love my two girls and one more would be super fun... But a boy would be all new and welcome too. :mrgreen: