Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sold / Traded / Gone (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   6 fitted lotto Probably kind of girly but may work for a boy Lotto Closed! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1488179)

kelly679 02-02-2013 10:51 PM

6 fitted lotto Probably kind of girly but may work for a boy Lotto Closed!

2 mother ease fitted diapers, one has velcro thats a little rough. Green has snaps and is in perfect condition. 1 homemade extended tab prefold. 1 homemade fitted with snap in soaker. 1 bamboo velour fitted i forgot to add elastic to (use with good cover!) The last one was made from a prefold, it was my daughter's nap diaper. Needs pins or snappi to close. I made these diapers when just learning how to sew so they are a little interesting! I would say this lot fits medium.

Since hubs and I are doing this to 'share the love' lets close Feburary 14th. Please tell me the age/gender/size of your child in case i'm able to add something to the lotto. If you wanted to tell us how this would bless you, it would be great! :) Adding pictures. . Oh and we'll pay shipping!

Ramdom.org chose number 3. If the first person doesnt contact us we will draw again. Thanks ladies!

kelly679 02-02-2013 10:55 PM

Attachment 132840

Attachment 132839

Attachment 132838

Attachment 132837

amyrosita 02-03-2013 02:03 AM

Re: 6 fitted lotto Probably kind of girly but may work for a boy

I have an 11wk old baby girl #2 who is my first cd babe. She's probably about 14lbs now & CHUNKS oh fun thighs! So far just covers & pf's to save $ with a couple of pockets I was blessed to gwt on the cheap. I just want to try things out to see what works best for her, and can't satisfy the addictive nature of this adventure! :) and I'm crafty, so fixing is no prob! Thanks for the chance!

Tabatha 02-03-2013 04:20 AM

This would help me because I am looking for more diapers for my son and am really short on cash. I spent what I had for diapers on cottonbabies prefolds that I am really not liking and are too big for my son. Fitteds would also be good because I like wool for him because it's breathable. I have hardly any dipes that fit him, I have the too big cottonbabies and newborn diapers that are too small and are getting way too short for trifolding on him. So these would really help! Thanks :)
ETA: I forgot to mention how big my son is. My son is 5 months old, 13lbs and is long and thin

Kaylacherie88 02-03-2013 09:10 AM

We are expecting a little girl in April and this would help us so much! I've got enough newborn dipes and am gathering the next size up so I'm prepared. Thank you for offering this! I can't wait to pass on the good fortune.

mypeanut09 02-03-2013 03:01 PM

I'd love to enter. I have an almost 17 month old little girl and just discovered fitted love, but I only work 16 hours a week so I can't afford more diapers.

kelly679 02-04-2013 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mypeanut09 (Post 16243198)
I'd love to enter. I have an almost 17 month old little girl and just discovered fitted love, but I only work 16 hours a week so I can't afford more diapers.

What size is your DD? My baby E is a chubby 19 month old, and most of these wont fit her :)

hebetate 02-04-2013 05:47 PM

I would love to be entered. I'm expecting my first, a girl, on March 7th! I have some dipes but am working on getting an actual stash built up. So far I've been getting old/in need of repair dipes and repairing them. :) So I guess by Feb 14th, we'll hopefully still be a few weeks out.

kelly679 02-05-2013 07:29 AM

Attachment 133118

Added diaper to lotto

Momof3ri 02-05-2013 10:09 AM

Very cool. I've never done this before. My baby is a girl and she is 5 months old. It's my third child. We cloth diapered our first but being pregnant and breastfeeding an infant was difficult so we only made it 7 months with 18 diapers!! I still use the same 18! It's just not going well, with three children under 4. But I'm trying, and ebf my third.