Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   TTC - Trying To Conceive (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=219)
-   -   TTC while Breastfeeding. February (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1488502)

trying4more 02-04-2013 12:13 AM

TTC while Breastfeeding. February

(o) (o) Hoping for Another While Breastfeeding(o) (o)

-Whether your trying, hoping, or winging it, here is a place for questions, random talk, help, friendship and some BFP's!!!!

If you run across some useful links, we can add them to this for some quick reference.

Hello and Welcome!
:fly-by-nursing1::nak::bottleatkeyboard::bfolderchild::bf: :bfinfant::bottle::nursingtwins::flybynursing2:

trying4more 02-04-2013 12:24 AM

Re: TTC while Breastfeeding. February

Hope we get more BFP's this month.
DD is gonna be one on the 13th! I can't believe it's been a year!!!!

waterisntsomething 02-04-2013 05:08 AM

Woo hoo!

flmamao2 02-04-2013 05:24 AM

Yay for a new thread!!

Levi has his 1 yr checkup today ( only 3 weeks late) can't wait to see how much that lil boys grown!

Positive or what I think was positive O stick yesterday. BD fri/sat/sun hope to sneak one in tonight but the chance is slim, and Tuesday for good measure.

We were supposed to prevent for a cycle or two but, well that just didn't happen. Iv tried to find valid research and all I can come up with is when the woman is ready physically (ovulation) and emotionally to try again. So here we go

menthomas 02-04-2013 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flmamao2 (Post 16245251)
Yay for a new thread!!

Levi has his 1 yr checkup today ( only 3 weeks late) can't wait to see how much that lil boys grown!

Positive or what I think was positive O stick yesterday. BD fri/sat/sun hope to sneak one in tonight but the chance is slim, and Tuesday for good measure.

We were supposed to prevent for a cycle or two but, well that just didn't happen. Iv tried to find valid research and all I can come up with is when the woman is ready physically (ovulation) and emotionally to try again. So here we go

I think they do that for ease of dates. I say go for it if you are ready physially/emotionally. fxed for you!

Im floating along in ntnp land. Im hoping my cycles lengthen out a little bit. Im right at 25/26 days and Im not too happy about that. I used to be 28 days exactly and then after each baby its gotten shorter. Im turning 30 this year (eeeekkkkk!!!!! I can't believe it. ) and Im hoping nothing is happening fertility wise. I would really like just one more baby I think. and FXED for a girl, but if it was a 3rd boy Id be fine with that also. So we'll see what happens.

Meghann31 02-04-2013 12:26 PM

Good luck!

flmamao2 02-04-2013 01:10 PM

Opk is negative today cervix is closed and firm. Here is to hoping we caught our egg :)

trying4more 02-04-2013 01:44 PM

I'm so jealous of everyone who is actually O'ing!!!! Cd 50 so I'm thinking ill o this week! I'm out of opks so I'm gonna need to go to the $tree for some to hold me over!

flmamao2 02-04-2013 08:16 PM

:( I sure hope it's soon luv

Nickel+3 02-04-2013 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trying4more
I'm so jealous of everyone who is actually O'ing!!!! Cd 50 so I'm thinking ill o this week! I'm out of opks so I'm gonna need to go to the $tree for some to hold me over!

I was just coming here to check on you :hugs: I hope you o soon!