Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Happy Heinys on Sale Where? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1489717)

orngpikkle 02-07-2013 03:12 PM

Happy Heinys on Sale Where?

Does anyone know where I can get some Happy Heinys on sale? I'd really like to try them but hate paying full price.

I am thinking they may be similar to the coolababy I have. I really like the fit on my dd but don't want to buy anymore coolababy because I have heard they don't last long.

I checked fsot but didn't see anything good.

ss456 02-07-2013 03:28 PM

Re: Happy Heinys on Sale Where?

I haven't checked what's left, but www.nickisdiapers.com has Happy Heiny's 25% off while supplies last.

Mheagan 02-07-2013 03:34 PM

I have a OS Snap Happy Heiney New, but does not have an insert. It's a white diaper with black outlined monkeys with bows. So if you are looking for a boy, might not work...

Mheagan 02-07-2013 03:35 PM

Duh... You said daughter in your post. If you are interested PM me your email address and I can send you a pic. Looking for $11 ppd

orngpikkle 02-07-2013 03:45 PM

shoot that print is cute but i am looking for velcro right now. i'll let you know if i change my mind.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mheagan (Post 16261136)
I have a OS Snap Happy Heiney New, but does not have an insert. It's a white diaper with black outlined monkeys with bows. So if you are looking for a boy, might not work...

Alikhlas 02-07-2013 03:48 PM

Yup nickis has them on sale, plus 5% off wothcode five

Pixi6s 02-07-2013 03:54 PM

They were at mamabargins recently, they could come up again.

orngpikkle 02-07-2013 04:07 PM

I did see them on mamabargains recently but at the time i didn't think about how they looked similar to the coolababy. duh. I get alerts when they change products so hopefully they will come back again soon.

orngpikkle 02-10-2013 11:47 AM

Not having any luck on fsot so does anyone have any recommendations as to what diapers are similar to HH?

sweetiepeamama 02-11-2013 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orngpikkle (Post 16272092)
Not having any luck on fsot so does anyone have any recommendations as to what diapers are similar to HH?

Hey mama! I just bought that green Blueberry mini from you, and I wish I had seen this earlier! I have a bunch of HH OS if you're interested. They are aplix, solid colors. I think I have red, yellow, kelly green, royal blue, and brown. I'm at work, so I'm not looking right at them, but as far as I can recall they are in good shape, normal laundry pilling, all rise snaps present and functioning, aplix strong and sticky. Let me know if you want pics, and I will dig them out for you! I'm thinking maybe $8 ppd each?