Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In June (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=141)
-   -   Baby bump (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1489793)

airmans_angel 02-07-2013 05:51 PM

Baby bump
 
Wow I can not believe I am half way through my pregnancy and don't even feel huge. We are having a girl. DR thought girl at 14 weeks, at 21 weeks it was confirmed. here is my progress so far.

5 weeks 2 days
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x...018122152a.jpg



7 weeks 4 days
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x...104122148a.jpg




10 weeks 1 day
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x...121121624b.jpg




11 weeks 1 day
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x...129122027a.jpg




18 weeks 6 days
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x...magejpeg_3.jpg


21 weeks
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x...psd03be6d3.jpg




This is the second pregnancy that has gone more than a few weeks. I feel so tiny compared to my son's pregnancy

mmeneely 02-07-2013 06:55 PM

Re: Baby bump
 
I am SO not showing you mine! I look like I am 7months already yet have only gained 10.7lbs. All baby but I am so short.

airmans_angel 02-07-2013 07:34 PM

Re: Baby bump
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mmeneely (Post 16262151)
I am SO not showing you mine! I look like I am 7months already yet have only gained 10.7lbs. All baby but I am so short.

oh come on! I am all baby too but she is so low i dont feel like im pregnant :(






BTW i dont think i put this up yet her name will be Adalynn Grace. or addy for short.

Queensasha17 02-07-2013 07:43 PM

Re: Baby bump
 
I am 21 weeks monday and having a girl too! Congrats mama! Im so huge already its baaaad! Is your dh in usaf? mine is, just saw ur username and figured. Anyway msg me anytime girl! I would love to get to know some other mommies on this site :)

momma_dna 02-07-2013 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by airmans_angel

oh come on! I am all baby too but she is so low i dont feel like im pregnant :(

BTW i dont think i put this up yet her name will be Adalynn Grace. or addy for short.

I soo love that name and want to name our dd that!! Exact spelling and all! I've loved it since I was preggo with DS and picking out names before we knew he was a he. DH isn't a fan :( Says it sounds like "violin"????!!! I don't get it. But this is coming from the same man who wanted to name our son Enzo... What's even funnier is he likes the name Lynn! I don't get how he doesn't think violin when he hears Lynn but does when you add the "ada" in front of it?? Cry! Maybe I will be able to convince him of it before she's born.

airmans_angel 02-08-2013 11:11 AM

Re: Baby bump
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by momma_dna (Post 16262754)
I soo love that name and want to name our dd that!! Exact spelling and all! I've loved it since I was preggo with DS and picking out names before we knew he was a he. DH isn't a fan :( Says it sounds like "violin"????!!! I don't get it. But this is coming from the same man who wanted to name our son Enzo... What's even funnier is he likes the name Lynn! I don't get how he doesn't think violin when he hears Lynn but does when you add the "ada" in front of it?? Cry! Maybe I will be able to convince him of it before she's born.

LMBO! That is actually the only name we liked for a girl. My mom liked adalynn may. but I ran that by my husband and he said no

momma_dna 02-08-2013 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by airmans_angel

LMBO! That is actually the only name we liked for a girl. My mom liked adalynn may. but I ran that by my husband and he said no

Adalynn Grace is very pretty :) We are leaning towards Emma Marie or Kayla Ann right now. I'm hoping for Emma, that is of course if it isn't Adalynn ;)


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:25 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors