Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   my diaper sprayer died (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1491330)

AZmommy 02-12-2013 11:03 PM

my diaper sprayer died

I've had issues with the spray part sticking and now its just not doing anything.. bummer I actually didn't pay anythign for it I got it "free" back with points earned from when a diaper company was offering credits for reviews... but still such a bummer.

boysniris 02-12-2013 11:27 PM

Re: my diaper sprayer died

Aw :( Mine died once, too, but was resurrected by free replacement parts from Mini Shower. I would have bought a new one, though, b/c I couldn't live without it!

Annedee 02-12-2013 11:29 PM

Ugh, sorry to hear that! And I know you were pushing to get your DD potty trained... Those things are not cheap!

AZmommy 02-12-2013 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Annedee (Post 16283023)
Ugh, sorry to hear that! And I know you were pushing to get your DD potty trained... Those things are not cheap!

and just today we decided to go back to diapers for a bit... I least with diapers I can easily get some flushable liners though.

mom2preston 02-13-2013 12:03 AM

got a bg one and it leaks from the trigger wahhh. My potty pail one was forgotten and then demolished my house...so ya there is lifetime warranty for ya! haha

alaskamum 02-13-2013 10:16 AM

Bummer!

ajbailey89 02-13-2013 10:21 AM

That blows. I just got one last month (I've been CDing for almost 3 years without one) and oh my goodness, I adore it.

nicolemariep 02-13-2013 10:56 AM

That really is a tragedy! When the trigger broke on my BG one I was seriously having a panic attack on the phone to customer service asking how long shipping on the replacement part was going to take. I couldn't live without my sprayer.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mom2preston (Post 16283059)
got a bg one and it leaks from the trigger wahhh. My potty pail one was forgotten and then demolished my house...so ya there is lifetime warranty for ya! haha

Call Coolcraft! They are amazing. My trigger has broken twice, and both times they have sent me a new part with instructions to install it. Because of my freaking out about being without a sprayer last time the super sweet guy sent me an extra trigger in the package so I wouldn't be without if it happened again. Also, my sprayer is like 3 years old, and they still help me out with it for free :)

mrspopo 02-13-2013 12:16 PM

I have a BG one that we bought used for $20 a long time ago. The shut-off valve broke so even when you shut the water off you could still spray with it. This mean that with all the pressure on the handle, it could have flooded the house at any time if a little piece of plastic broke.

I contacted mini shower, and they quickly sent me a new shut off valve no-questions asked.