Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   TTC - Trying To Conceive (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=219)
-   -   TTC 30+ 2/22-3/22 makin' turkeys. (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1494102)

beckstar 02-22-2013 01:52 PM

TTC 30+ 2/22-3/22 makin' turkeys.

:welcome:
This group is designed for those of us over 30 yrs of age. We have a different TTC journey than our younger counterparts & many of us encounter challenges along the way to our coveted BFP. We invite all to join us as we offer advice, support & encouragement to each other through these challenges, as well as celebrating those joyful BFPs.
:bliss:
While this thread is not necessarily labeled as a "struggling TTC" thread, we do ask that if you choose to join us that you remain mindful of the challenges that many of our members are experiencing when posting about BFPs. We are excited to celebrate everyone's BFP, though it can often be a sensitive issue for those for whom it has not been so easy. :goodvibes:
We :wub: hearing from our graduates & hope you are having a HH9M!!! But we ask that you please take the time to catch up on posts, taking note of current losses before posting your pregnancy updates. If any of our sweet mommas are experiencing a loss in the current thread, please consider posting your updates at a different time. :goodvibes:

Question of the week:
describe your style.

Anyone can answer the question! And if you have suggestions for the QOTW send me a PM. :)

In RED, tell me:
Your handle (and your name and/or age if you'd like)
and a link to your chart if you'd like to join in on the stalking

:waiting: MEMBERS :waiting:
TonyKariTony (Karina) age 33
katiecornflakes (Kate) age 31
tedcgh (Tiffany) age 30
JCPACandMommy (Carissa) age 31
carriek38 (Carrie) age 34
puppydog age 31
MyGloryLife (Minda) age 33
sweetgrace (Tawny) age 35
Augusthope (Rachel) age 31
Craftin'Diva (Jeri) age 31
sydjackmom (Laura)
Rachelrhin0 (30)
HeatherMac603 (Heather) age 30
beckstar (Becky) age 37
fishingfor5 (Tori) age 41

:cheer: CHEERLEADERS :cheer:
kricket24 (Kristen) age 30
Kap7270 (Kristin) age 35
newmommy13 (Ingrid) age 31
Mirnavela (Monika) age 30
Layney82 age 30
Bee21 age 30
tandiwe76 age 35
pnutandmunchkin

:preggo: GRADUATES :preggo:
Christylkeller (Christy) age 36 EDD 3/15/13
hcokasil (Lisa) age 32 EDD 3/15/13
amb2j (April) age 30 EDD 3/10/13
amcess721 (Andrea) age 31 EDD 3/25/13
rverrone (Rina) age 33 EDD 4/5/13
Sylvie89 (Kaycie) age 37 EDD 5/1/13
adensmom (Latisa) age 36 EDD 5/27/13
Elsie Cayare (Lindsey) age 30 EDD 6/2/13
babygirls2 (Kim) age 31 EDD 6/4/13
txmommytobe age34 EDD 6/6/13
helen/willownz Age 33 EDD: June 11 2013- Baby boy called Benjamin born 17 Jan 2013 at 19 weeks 2 days EDD 6/12/13
812ajack (Alicia) age 35 EDD 6/12/13
Leaner age 34 EDD 6/24/13
SpartyGuard (Sarah) age 32 EDD 6/25/13
love4leon (Rebecca) age 37
mvp529 (Misty) age 35 EDD 8/3/13
leviandgarettsmom (Deanna) age 40 EDD 7/21/13
EDD 8/14/13[/COLOR]
Maddalena (April) age 37
cormama (Corinne) age 35 EDD 10/2/2013
ankc age 35
JuniperVT (Kaitlyn) age 32
flmamao2
pumpkinseeds

Click here to see common acronyms used in this thread.

fishingfor5 02-22-2013 02:22 PM

Re: TTC 30+ 2/22-3/22 makin' turkeys.

Wow making turkeys seems so unreal!!
I need to be removed from graduates and put back into NTNP for now until we decide what we are doing.

Jaime - please honey find yourself a project that keeps your mind occupied. If you aren't having any bleeding, cramping, or pain things are going well. You are pregnant momma and until you see a reason that isn't true just embrace it! I do know it is hard not to worry but it won't add anything to your days. I think a lot of times mommas just know in their heart but after a mc we are rewired for doom. Sending prayers of peace and joy for you.

Puppydog - boo for cd1. I hope your appt helps you to get some answers.

Hello all you TTCers in whatever part of your cycle you are in.

AFM - went in for the second beta and should find out in another hour or so. I also had blood taken to test antibodies ( 2 different types) Thyroid, TSH (does that sound right) and a couple other things. By next week I should have the answer to that. They haven't said anything about

fishingfor5 02-22-2013 02:26 PM

sorry dd2 bumped the keyboard!

so they didn't say anything about continuing betas if this one is lower. So do I get some tests and just keep testing out the hcg? Never had to do that before but this one progressed a bit further than my others. DH and I have talked about taking a cycle off and doing some things to try and boost egg quality and get my body in shape with some yoga before we let the possibility of conceiving happen again. I actually feel ready to go but I think that is the stubborness in me. I hate failing and have a tendency to pursue things until I succeed. This may be interesting!!

Puppydog 02-22-2013 02:35 PM

Hugs ladies. So sorry that we are all back here this month. Let's hope for a good crop of graduates.

haydn'smommy 02-22-2013 02:40 PM

Thanks. I'm going to just relax and enjoy my weekend with my SO and kid free. I'm going to take my prometrium and recheck things next week. I can't do anything to stop it if it's inevitable and i'm not ruining this weekend with my love.

katiecornflakes 02-22-2013 02:54 PM

Hugs to all of you!

Wow, making turkeys does sound crazy. FX we get some title butterball babies around here!

ankc 02-22-2013 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishingfor5 (Post 16320757)
sorry dd2 bumped the keyboard!

so they didn't say anything about continuing betas if this one is lower. So do I get some tests and just keep testing out the hcg? Never had to do that before but this one progressed a bit further than my others. DH and I have talked about taking a cycle off and doing some things to try and boost egg quality and get my body in shape with some yoga before we let the possibility of conceiving happen again. I actually feel ready to go but I think that is the stubborness in me. I hate failing and have a tendency to pursue things until I succeed. This may be interesting!!

GL Tori- After 4 in a row all back to back I would want to take a little break too.. as well and maybe get some answers or see how the blood work came back. There is a lot of info on boosting egg quality out there, DHEA, CoQ10, and a bunch of other supplements. Also you may want to get the CD3 blood work done to check FSH and the all the other things they test for "fertility"
I know as we get closer to the big "M" our egg quality goes down. I have a slightly elevated fsh and it is always lingering in the back of my mind as to why i had my losses but my dr also told me as long as a woman gets a period every month and they are 27-36 days in between then you're are most likely ovulating. So I had to just leave it up to God as I was not going down a medicated road (clomid,injections etc...) we have been blessed with 2 healthy children and always said that if that was what we were meant to have then so be it. Love up your 5 blessings and that little cutie in your avatar and I truly believe if you are supposed to welcome more into the world it will happen. Wish I was there to give you a real hug.

AFM - I still can't get myself over on a DD board, but I stalk it and am counting down the days till my first appointment 3/13... I am tired and have been napping which is not something i do normally and have some serious sore boobs but other than that feel good.

JCPACandMommy 02-22-2013 03:09 PM

7dpo here and just waiting! I really REALLY hate the TWW...I will be testing next friday!

I just noticed you can update my age to 32I had a birthday in Jan!!!

ankc 02-22-2013 03:13 PM

fx for you Carissa!

JCPACandMommy 02-22-2013 03:34 PM

QOTW: it wasn't either for me as I worked till 7pm so spent the later evening with DS and DH at home with a movie!