Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In Aug (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   Names? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1494331)

KatieB621 02-23-2013 11:19 AM

Names?

How many of you mamas have already picked out names and how many are like me still looking? :goodvibes: If you're still looking, have you narrowed down your names yet?

KatieB621 02-23-2013 11:24 AM

Re: Names?

DH is stuck on Molly Ann Elizabeth for a girl. Me, personally, I don't like it and I'm not ready yet to throw in the towel and give in to him....yet.

I like Zoe (DH is ok with it, but won't give in to me yet either :giggle2:), Felicity, Hosanna, and Carrie (after my grandmother).

He's a little more open to names for boys, so I've been trying to focus on that right now. Names that we somewhat like for a boy are:

Barrett, Holden, Joel, and Ezekiel.

Flutterbee 02-23-2013 11:41 AM

We're pretty set on Reagan as a first name for either sex. Middle names are proving to be more complicated. I like Elizabeth, DH is so so on it. That's as far as we've gotten.

missydawn 02-23-2013 11:45 AM

Nothing yet not even anything to make a list with. I have been looking just nothing seems to be popping out at me or dh.

sisu 02-23-2013 12:24 PM

We haven't even started. :giggle:

Andbabymakes2 02-23-2013 01:10 PM

We are done, I think. Boy is Samuel Dean (Supernatural) and Girl Is Marilyn Jane. BUT- We aren't 110% on the girl name. I am still open to a name that better fits with our other kids names.

stevensmom 02-23-2013 01:23 PM

no clue....:giggle2:

being a teacher and from a family of teachers it's hard to come up with a name that hasn't been "spoiled" by a bad student

lynn97 02-23-2013 01:48 PM

Our girl name is Allison with Jane, Lynn or Evelyn as a mn. My mn is Lynn (short for Evelyn) and it is a family name so I would really like to use it. But I'm not sure about the flow of Allison Lynn. We have no idea on a boy name. We didn't agree on much when DS was born and we really struggled with boy names. We haven't even talked about them this time as DH wants to wait until after the a/s. Here's to hoping baby is a girl! :-)

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

Tris 02-23-2013 02:50 PM

I like Mabel or Eleanor Joyce for a girl and Nolan Michael for a boy :goodvibes: I oddly dream about names even though I've done no research or anything on it, so that's whats popped up so far.

H doesn't love them, but he named #2 so I get this one :)

lynn97 02-23-2013 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tris
H doesn't love them, but he named #2 so I get this one :)

Lol, that is what I plan on telling DH too, if this one is a boy!