Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Healthy Living and Weightloss (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   25lb Challenge March Thread (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1496078)

Mac & Cheeses mom 02-28-2013 06:40 PM

25lb Challenge March Thread

Our goal is to lose 25 pounds (or more!) and to get healthy. Each month will be a new thread.
September thread here
October thread here
November thread here
December thread here
January thread here
February threadhere

Official start date will be Friday, Aug 31st and we will weigh in every Friday. We now have a spreadsheet to update. Group Spreadsheet Please do not update the last column as it is automatically figured for us.

Anyone is welcome! For first weigh in, please post your weight and goal weight in this format
username: goal:xxx, starting:xxx, current:xxx
on your first post I will then upload your info in the spreadsheet where you can then update when you weigh in.

You are all still welcome to post your losses so we can congratulate you on your accomplishments.
Welcome!
~Mac & Cheeses mom

jessnic 02-28-2013 08:15 PM

I just updated mine! I am down 10 lbs since January!!!!

BNC 02-28-2013 08:20 PM

Re: 25lb Challenge March Thread

I updated mine on the ss too..hopefully I h ave to update again tomorrow, loL!

Numommy 02-28-2013 08:34 PM

Man that's a cool ss!! :)

I didn't change mine. If I weigh that tomorrow I'll be glad. I've totally been a cheat.

trying4more 02-28-2013 11:56 PM

I haven't weighed in forever!

Finally returned insanity due to my knee problems, but I ordered Les Mills combat! I get another bag of shakeology with it so that super cool! I'm not a breakfast eater, so this helps me start my day with something easy, chocolately and healthy! Lol!
Tomorrow I will weigh in! I'm scared though! AF just left and I've not been making good food choices!!!!

DalesWidda 03-01-2013 05:47 AM

ugh, AF flew in this morning and of course my weight is up. 202.4 blech. It doesn't help that I've been hungrier than a bear and craving carbs, chocolate, and peanut butter. *sigh*. I'm trying but AF week always sets me back a bit.

Mac & Cheeses mom 03-01-2013 05:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DalesWidda
ugh, AF flew in this morning and of course my weight is up. 202.4 blech. It doesn't help that I've been hungrier than a bear and craving carbs, chocolate, and peanut butter. *sigh*. I'm trying but AF week always sets me back a bit.

Hugs mine is a week late and I'm not happy about it. It's got me craving stuff and being bad.

Mac & Cheeses mom 03-01-2013 06:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessnic
I just updated mine! I am down 10 lbs since January!!!!

Yay!!! That's a great loss and an accomplishment!

Quote:

Originally Posted by BNC
I updated mine on the ss too..hopefully I h ave to update again tomorrow, loL!

Wonderful! I hope you get to update it again today.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Numommy
Man that's a cool ss!! :)

I didn't change mine. If I weigh that tomorrow I'll be glad. I've totally been a cheat.

Thanks! I feel the same way about my weight this week. AF is late (again) so my weight is crazy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by trying4more
I haven't weighed in forever!

Finally returned insanity due to my knee problems, but I ordered Les Mills combat! I get another bag of shakeology with it so that super cool! I'm not a breakfast eater, so this helps me start my day with something easy, chocolately and healthy! Lol!
Tomorrow I will weigh in! I'm scared though! AF just left and I've not been making good food choices!!!!

Someone else I know on MFP is using that she seems to really like it. I've heard a lot of good about the shakeology too. I used to not be a breakfast person, until I started to lose weight. It seems I'm starving first thing in the morning lately.

l_Kimmie_l 03-01-2013 06:33 AM

I am 129.9 this AM. Not bad considering the crap I have been eating.

IsaacsMom2009 03-01-2013 07:50 AM

188.4 :cry:

I haven't seen the 180's in a LONG time. I'm so excited!