Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Thrifty Families (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Swagbucks Challenge Thread -- March (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1496161)

acwakip 03-01-2013 05:19 AM

Swagbucks Challenge Thread -- March

Thanks to misskira for this Swagbucks Quick start guide :)

Quote:

The best tip is to follow this thread. The ladies here are great at spotting good special offers.

Otherwise:
1. Install the toolbar and use it for all searching. You should get at least two 7+sb wins/day plus 1 for tool bar use. Also check for a code on the toolbar every hour or so if you're on the computer.
2. Do the daily poll and noso for 3 more. Use google chrome and sometimes you will get bonus videos after the poll that can add up (jun videos).
3. Many of us get a lot of our sb through surveys. After some time you get pretty efficient and you will qualify for more. Fill out your survey profiles in trusted surveys and in your account settings.
4. Try to make goal daily. Not only do you get bonuses around the 5th of the month for last month's goals, but you push yourself to get the minimum instead of giving up.
5. Run sbtv mobile on your phone, ipad or iPod for 50 sb/day. It's usually little effort and that adds up to $15/month.
6. Sign your dh up for an account, and repeat steps 1-5. preferably as your referral.

Doing those things is how I'm up to $200 this month in amazon gcs. Although to be fair, a chunk of those were from special offers that I had to pay for. But all were things I would have bought anyways and really saved me money in the long run.

And common shorthand:
Agc Amazon gift card
Ts trusted surveys
So special offers
Tp trial pay
Pl peanut labs
Ro radium one
Sp sponsor pay
Sr super rewards
Sbtv swagbucks tv
Inbox your sb inbox (envelope at the top)

acwakip 03-01-2013 05:28 AM

Re: Swagbucks Challenge Thread -- March

I am going to take it easy this month and not worry about the goals.

Has anyone else been denied the Big Fish inbox offer because you're "out of region?" I find that odd since I live in Illinois.

sassylilmama 03-01-2013 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acwakip (Post 16346649)
I am going to take it easy this month and not worry about the goals.

Has anyone else been denied the Big Fish inbox offer because you're "out of region?" I find that odd since I live in Illinois.

I was denied for my age.

BabyKakes 03-01-2013 06:51 AM

I can't believe it's already March! I'm shooting to earn the whole month bonus again.

Yeah, I got the same message from the Big Fish inbox offer...strange!

BabyKakes 03-01-2013 06:51 AM

dp

AVDesigns 03-01-2013 07:49 AM

When do I need to cancel the Citrus Lane offer so I don't get billed for another month? Can I wait until I get the first box? I'd like to see how it is in case I want another box or two before I cancel.

Belle 03-01-2013 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AVDesigns (Post 16346985)
When do I need to cancel the Citrus Lane offer so I don't get billed for another month? Can I wait until I get the first box? I'd like to see how it is in case I want another box or two before I cancel.

On their FAQ they say you have to cancel before the 1st to avoid getting charged for the next box. I think they ship around the 24th, so in theory you should have the first box before the cancellation window. But I'm typing from memory so you may want to check their site for yourself to make sure I'm remembering right. ;)

BabyKakes 03-01-2013 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AVDesigns (Post 16346985)

I think before Apr 1st.

Tiffanylamp 03-01-2013 08:15 AM

Goodness March already and a brand new thread for all of us swaggers!

I am close to making goal today, so I think a few rounds of SBTV and a search win should do the trick! Then off to grocery shop when kiddo wakes up from her nap.

Mommy of 2girls 03-01-2013 08:18 AM

I'm taking it easy this month. Since I've been doing swagbucks for awhile, there isn't much I can do anymore and I'm tired if stressing over sbtv to make goal. I did make the full goal last month though!