Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In Aug (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   BH anyone? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1498433)

lalakiwi7 03-08-2013 10:15 PM

BH anyone?

Anyone having braxton hicks yet?? pretty sure I have had a few... I started at about 20ish weeks with DD. THis time around my stomach doesn't get as rock hard but the feeling is very similar. I am guessing that is what is going on any way... anyone else??

lynn97 03-08-2013 11:25 PM

I haven't had them yet but I know they can start pretty early. I think they started around 25 weeks with DS.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

stevensmom 03-08-2013 11:28 PM

Re: BH anyone?

my stomach is always tight. And I get contrax and not even know it :hide: I remember doing an NST and there like wow you are having a ton of cxt! oh okay!

I have felt some tightness but drink some water and it's gone

3 ladybugs 03-09-2013 05:30 AM

I might have had one or 2 but nothing to write home about. I think the worst I have had was my round ligament pain on Monday night. That wasn't fun. But it is over and now I feel great so I guess that was it. :dunno:

KatieB621 03-09-2013 09:24 AM

Not yet. Round lig pain...yes....BH...nope and hopefully not for a while. :)

copperdo1022 03-09-2013 12:54 PM

oh yeah. I'm due Aug 15th, so I"m 17 weeks and two days....I remember these starting around 20 weeks with my second. I actually woke up last night to a huge one! I think it was mostly because I needed to pee :blush:

momto2princesses 03-09-2013 03:26 PM

All the time. They started at 20 weeks with dd1, 15 or 16 with dd2, and around 12 weeks with this pregnancy. I get them so much it's ridiculous. If I had followed my ob's rule about contractions I'd have been at the hospital nonstop from about 30 weeks on. One time she was doing a nst in her office on me , and she made the comment that I was contracting more than her patient who was in labor at the hospital!

KCmomma 03-09-2013 04:48 PM

Uhh yes. We are moving so I am doing more than I should but man it is so frustrating. My brain is going over and over all I need to get done but I know all I can do is chug water and lay down. I also have been getting them when the babies are super active- it's like my uterus is trying to give the twins a time out :)

lynn97 03-11-2013 04:39 PM

Gah! I spoke too soon. I started getting BH this afternoon. I had loads of them with DS so I can't say I'm shocked. I just hoped they would hold off for a while.

lynn97 03-11-2013 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by momto2princesses
All the time. They started at 20 weeks with dd1, 15 or 16 with dd2, and around 12 weeks with this pregnancy. I get them so much it's ridiculous. If I had followed my ob's rule about contractions I'd have been at the hospital nonstop from about 30 weeks on. One time she was doing a nst in her office on me , and she made the comment that I was contracting more than her patient who was in labor at the hospital!

Yep. I got them so frequently with DS that my OB became concerned about ptl. My cervix stayed long and closed though until a couple weeks before go time. And I went past my due date. So I'm going to try not to freak out over them this time.