Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Green Families (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=100)
-   -   "Silver Shield" for toddler ear infection? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1500169)

serenas_song 03-15-2013 07:18 AM

"Silver Shield" for toddler ear infection?

Just wondering if anyone has used Silver Shield successfully to treat an ear infection instead of an antibiotic. DD is 16 months. Thanks!

RIMommy 03-30-2013 11:43 PM

Re: "Silver Shield" for toddler ear infection?

I have been seeing colloidal silver products going mainstream for a whole range of health conditions, and i hope that more people are interested in using ionic silver before going straight to antibiotics. I have used Catie's Biotic Nano for ear infections in addition to garlic oil drops and chiropractic care. I haven't given my kids antibiotics for ear infections in years. have you tried colloidal silver?

mommypockets 03-31-2013 12:33 AM

I have a colloidal silver generator that I LOVE!

I'm seriously like the "Big Fat Greek Wedding" guy and Windex...only with colloidal silver!

Silver is amazing!

Sarah-B 03-31-2013 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mommypockets
I have a colloidal silver generator that I LOVE!

I'm seriously like the "Big Fat Greek Wedding" guy and Windex...only with colloidal silver!

Silver is amazing!

Lmao!! I should try it on my stretch marks :)

mommypockets 03-31-2013 08:46 AM

It works by killing single-celled organisms and those small organisms which depend on single-celled organisms for for digestion (termites, mosquito larvae, etc.).

Colloidal silver has knocked my odd's sick days at school last month from 8 to ZERO! She has a bad gut since having severe rotavirus at 3-yrs-old, and she gets sick from kids at school All. The. Time. With colloidal silver, just 1/2 a teaspoon a few times a day when she's showing signs of being sick stops the sickness in its tracks! Stops snot flowing nearly immediately as well as sore throat. I use it on myself as well.

We also take manuka honey when getting sick.

mommypockets 03-31-2013 08:50 AM

Love the FB group "Steve Barwick's Colloidal Silver Secrets" (or something like that). He's full of study-backed info and answers specific questions individually and right away. He has the top-selling generator, the one I own.

debcita429 03-31-2013 11:34 AM

Re: "Silver Shield" for toddler ear infection?

Wow, I'd be scared to generate it myself. Have you seen the people who turn grey? I have dropped Sovereign Silver in my ears for an infection before though, and I think it really helped. I did it twice in one day and laid down really still for a half hour afterward to make sure it could work before letting it drain out.

mommypockets 03-31-2013 11:58 AM

The people (verrrrrrrry rare!) were consuming insane dosages of improperly made stuff that was more a silver salt.

That said, if I wind up with one of these crazy, resistant hospital bugs nowadays and am dying, I'd rather turn a harmless blue color than die!

mommypockets 03-31-2013 11:59 AM

The generator I have produces the closest particle size to Sovereign Silver.

pinktoes 03-31-2013 07:44 PM

Ear infections usually clear themselves if you just treat any pain and keep the ear warm.