Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Thrifty Families (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   **CLOSED - GO TO WEEK 2** (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1504919)

fluffybumaddict 04-01-2013 06:07 AM

**CLOSED - GO TO WEEK 2**

Thanks to misskira for this Swagbucks Quick start guide!

Quote:

The best tip is to follow this thread. The ladies here are great at spotting good special offers.

Otherwise:
1. Install the toolbar and use it for all searching. You should get at least two 7+sb wins/day plus 1 for tool bar use. Also check for a code on the toolbar every hour or so if you're on the computer.
2. Do the daily poll and noso for 3 more. Use google chrome and sometimes you will get bonus videos after the poll that can add up (jun videos).
3. Many of us get a lot of our sb through surveys. After some time you get pretty efficient and you will qualify for more. Fill out your survey profiles in trusted surveys and in your account settings.
4. Try to make goal daily. Not only do you get bonuses around the 5th of the month for last month's goals, but you push yourself to get the minimum instead of giving up.
5. Run sbtv mobile on your phone, ipad or iPod for 50 sb/day. It's usually little effort and that adds up to $15/month.
6. Sign your dh up for an account, and repeat steps 1-5. preferably as your referral.

Doing those things is how I'm up to $200 this month in amazon gcs. Although to be fair, a chunk of those were from special offers that I had to pay for. But all were things I would have bought anyways and really saved me money in the long run.

And common shorthand:
Agc Amazon gift card
Ts trusted surveys
So special offers
Tp trial pay
Pl peanut labs
Pw payment wall
Ro radium one
Sp sponsor pay
Sr super rewards
Sbtv swagbucks tv
Inbox your sb inbox (envelope at the top)
OTHER BASIC INFO:
1. EN videos (Entertainnow videos) - These are an inbox message that some people have been receiving. The title of the message will say "Earn up to xx swagbucks, unlock & earn". Click the link and watch a short ad to receive points. After the video, you will get a pop up that says reward unlocked. If they don't work, try clearing your cookies/cache and disable ad blocker if you have one.

2. JUN videos - These will sometimes come up attached to the daily poll or under your ledger. Watch a video and earn 2 sb. There is a "watch another video" button at the bottom of the video window, click that after every video until it says there are no more.

**If I missed anything else, let me know and I'll add it**

***Also, do we plan on doing weekly threads? If so, let me know and I'll change the title to reflect week 1 of April***DONE :)

fluffybumaddict 04-01-2013 06:14 AM

Re: Swagbucks Challenge Thread -- April

So how did everyone do last month? Have you set any goals for this month?

AFM, the first two and a half weeks of March I didn't do much beyond goal, I was so burnt out from the previous month. Starting with a zero balance (I like to start all my months as close to zero as possible) I managed to get $150pp for me and $100pp, $25AGC for DH.

I have no goal for April, so I'll be happy with whatever I end up with!!

averinriansmeme 04-01-2013 06:35 AM

I am just getting back Into sb. I got so burnt out before I took a 2 month break. I am back and ready to go full blast.

punksalad 04-01-2013 06:43 AM

One more thing about the EN videos, do you get a pop up each time you've been rewarded?

fluffybumaddict 04-01-2013 06:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by punksalad (Post 16454744)
One more thing about the EN videos, do you get a pop up each time you've been rewarded?

Yes, after every video!

lecialefty 04-01-2013 07:01 AM

I have enough for two $5 agc and would like to get the other three soon because that gives me bough to buy something I want :D

melfinn 04-01-2013 07:12 AM

How do you know what the monthly goal is? Or do you make your own? Most ppl go for the Amazon GCs, is there a Target GC now? I thought I saw that? Or it can go into pp. Is it generally 500sb for 5$GCs all the time or does it change. TIA I know this is all so new for me so sorry if it is annoying asking questions that seems so obvious!

OK now I see the GCs along the side NM

But about monthly goals does sb have one or is that some you make for yourself?

emilyrebekah 04-01-2013 07:15 AM

I'm back on the Swagon (swaggin' wagon) after taking a bunch of March off. I still got $50 in GCs but I didn't hit daily goals. I took two trips and started a part-time job 2 days a week, so that seriously cuts into my swag time! I have been redeeming for Target lately, but am considering switching to Paypal.

acwakip 04-01-2013 07:46 AM

I took the month of March off, but still did quite well thanks to Shop & Earn. I am planning on focusing on making daily goals throughout April but won't stress too much. I rather liked my month off, but since I spent all my rewards earned for the year, I know I need to get back on track.

I plan on earning Paypal (not going to do the 5 $5AGC even) since I want to pay myself back for the elliptical we purchased. April-May-June I am going to work on that ($300 is what I need to earn) then July-November, I will work on Amazon and Walmart cards for Christmas.

I am okay with doing a weekly thread. When I started the last few months, I just followed the lead of those who started the threads before. Is there some sort of forum guideline that has to be followed regarding chat threads?

MommyLyssa 04-01-2013 07:50 AM

I am hoping to hit goal every day this month. Not going to shoot for anything higher :) This month between dh and I we got $100 in pp and $10 in amazon gc. Not quite as high as some of you, but still awesome :) I want to rebuild some amazon stash back up because I am saving for my next camera lens (runs around $400) and I am going to try to spend nothing out of pocket :o