Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In April (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=139)
-   -   Chat Thread ~ Apr 7th - 13th (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1506545)

canadianbakers 04-07-2013 07:16 AM

Chat Thread ~ Apr 7th - 13th

:wave:

EmilytheStrange 04-07-2013 07:24 AM

40 weeks!

I'm still here :) last night was weird, but didn't turn into anything.

Except that, the realization that I'll have a new squishy has finally hit real well, so I'm getting excited about that part.

About time for that to sink in! :D

canadianbakers 04-07-2013 07:25 AM

Re: Chat Thread ~ Apr 7th - 13th

Quote:

Originally Posted by mommy2wyatt (Post 16473628)
Emily! Watching for your update! :goodvibes:

Today is the one day I *cannot* go into labor because I have DSs IEP meeting at 730 tomorrow! So today I'm sending everyone else labor vibes and resting :giggle:

Me too, Emily!!!

:giggle: Good luck with no labor today, lol!

AFM: My anxiety and stress are just getting worse here.
DH and FIL managed to drop the new door and smash it, meaning we had to buy another door... so that's helping. And the room is now sanded again, not painted, and no flooring done. Which means it'll likely be another week before DD can possibly move in, and there's more dust everywhere. :banghead:

I'm pretty sure that labor can't happen right now cuz of everything I'm feeling - I think I'm too stressed out and upset for my body to do it, kwim? And unfortunately right now if I did go into labor I don't know if I could handle DH being there with me... which honestly makes me :cry:
He yelled at me yesterday because I'm upset and stressed out about the room not being done. He's blaming me, saying I make him feel like crap by telling him he's doing a bad job - which I haven't said to him at all.
And yesterday when I was trying to breathe and stop another panic attack he noticed... and rolled his eyes, sighing and smirking at me. If he can't support or help me through a stupid panic attack, how in the world can he help in labor.

And, that's my sob-story for today, lol. Sorry to vent and dump on y'all. I'm hoping that getting it out some will help. I know I should also talk to him about it all... but he always twists things and ends up blaming me and making it all my fault. That's really not going to help right now, and it's like I have to weigh the severity of the situation with how much I can handle the blaming.

canadianbakers 04-07-2013 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmilytheStrange (Post 16473652)
40 weeks!

I'm still here :) last night was weird, but didn't turn into anything.

Except that, the realization that I'll have a new squishy has finally hit real well, so I'm getting excited about that part.

About time for that to sink in! :D

Aww, shucks! But :giggle: - yeah, I suppose that realization has to hit us at some point, eh?!

EmilytheStrange 04-07-2013 07:40 AM

I'm sorry Elena - that sounds rough :(

I'm sure once you're in labor, he will have a change of heart. But I'm sorry you're having to deal with all that now. Maybe he's just stressed about something and taking it out on you. Not that that's okay....

Hopefully they get the ball moving better on these renovations so you can relax and you guys can take a breather and reconnect.

I would be a mess if renovations were happening now. Shoot - I was sorta pissed that DH decided we needed to move in the first trimester and then got sick leaving me to do a ton by myself.

Hope they get a ton done today!

MrsCrafty 04-07-2013 07:44 AM

So kind of random but I feel like I'm starting to retain a bunch of water? My urine is bright mustard yellow so I keep chugging the water, but its not changing? I don't feel especially swollen, my ankles and feet maybe a bit but is this just normal at the end?

MrsCrafty 04-07-2013 08:19 AM

I'm sorry Elena :hugs: Vent away! I'm sure thats stressful, I can't imagine being in the middle of a renovation. :hugs: When I'm having a hard time I'll tell DH, 'I know that my hormones are going crazy right now but xxxx is really upsetting me." He seems to take it easier that way, otherwise if I just say I'm upset, he says, well thats your hormones.
Hope they start get moving so your stress gets better.

Emily- I keep feeling the same way. I got an app notification on my phone today, 38 weeks pregnant! Oh my word! Any day now! I see my midwife Wednesday :goodvibes:

momneedssupport 04-07-2013 09:01 AM

Ugh, so sorry about the reno and other crap. Its hard!!!

Yes, realization sets in.....though for me it was when he was born!! Lol
Hope labor waits til tomorrow afternoon....fx!!!

Trying to get me,clara and bennett ready for church since dh and ds went on their overnight hike. Can i make it to church on time? Eeeek.

mibarra 04-07-2013 09:27 AM

Elena - that's so awful he was insensitive to your panic attack. I hate it when husbands do that. Hopefully its because he's just as stressed as you and just dealing with it poorly. :(

NappyChappy 04-07-2013 09:38 AM

DH is so incredibly stressed out! He's screaming at DS for everything and hollered at me 2x yesterday- which just resulted in me crying. Then he feels bad and apologizes but holy moly chill. He's just trying to do too much and I told him take a nap just hang out.

I hope you feel better soon Elena. I know all about panic attacks and they are horrible. HUGS