Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Comparason pic of basix, 2.0 & SB NB (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1509506)

quinnNjesse 04-17-2013 08:22 PM

Comparason pic of basix, 2.0 & SB NB
 
1 Attachment(s)
Just for fun, tried them all on today!!!

I wanted to try on the OS too but it wasn't prepped.



Attachment 140544

My dd is about 12 lbs @ 10 weeks old.

lizgrace07 04-17-2013 08:34 PM

Re: Comparason pic of basix, 2.0 & SB NB
 
Nice! I like how trim the nb one is. Is the absorbency still good enough at this point for you? Is the 2.0 a lot more absorbent?

quinnNjesse 04-18-2013 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lizgrace07
Nice! I like how trim the nb one is. Is the absorbency still good enough at this point for you? Is the 2.0 a lot more absorbent?

I will let you know! Not enough trial yet. Check back!!! Will update soon!

Trim NB is!!!

lizgrace07 04-21-2013 08:32 AM

Re: Comparason pic of basix, 2.0 & SB NB
 
So what do you think after some trial?

quinnNjesse 04-21-2013 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lizgrace07
So what do you think after some trial?

I've been obsessed with the basix lol.

K, today will be a simplex day. Will get back to you.

lizgrace07 04-21-2013 08:55 AM

Re: Comparason pic of basix, 2.0 & SB NB
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by quinnNjesse (Post 16517904)
I've been obsessed with the basix lol.

K, today will be a simplex day. Will get back to you.

Yay, thanks! I have 30 nb simplex and 30 medium simplex. I am wondering if I'll want to size up to the mediums asap for the sake of absorbency or if I can enjoy the trimness of the nb ones for a while. My babies seem to plump up to 12 lbs. by a few weeks old. I'm kind of wondering if I should have the mediums prepped and ready to go.

quinnNjesse 04-21-2013 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lizgrace07
So what do you think after some trial?

Actually likely tomorrow will be a better day to trial the simplex. :)

quinnNjesse 04-21-2013 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lizgrace07

Yay, thanks! I have 30 nb simplex and 30 medium simplex. I am wondering if I'll want to size up to the mediums asap for the sake of absorbency or if I can enjoy the trimness of the nb ones for a while. My babies seem to plump up to 12 lbs. by a few weeks old. I'm kind of wondering if I should have the mediums prepped and ready to go.

Def prep them. I wished I had done it prior frankly!


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:58 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors