Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   In The Kitchen (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Best. Recipes. EVER! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1510963)

erlyjo 04-22-2013 09:38 PM

My friend told me about this website and everything I have made from it is to die for! Especially the black bean brownies. Seriously. They sound gross, but are the best brownies I've ever had! Had to share!

Chocolatecoveredkatie.com

crunchyNurseMommy 04-22-2013 09:52 PM

Thanks mama!!! Need to try these :)

photocat 04-24-2013 06:30 AM

Re: Best. Recipes. EVER!

Ooh, yes, I've come across her blog and made a couple of things off it and drooled over other things.

Just checked it now, she must have updated her site since I was there last and OMG, those peanut butter chips! And healthy to boot! I love that she kinda has a paleo bent now...sorta...not the peanuts but hey, I may be willing to bend the rules.

And the cappuccino cloud cheesecake, hmm, reckon I could sub avocados for the tofu (I don't do soy) and it would be kick ar*e!

erlyjo 04-24-2013 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by photocat
Ooh, yes, I've come across her blog and made a couple of things off it and drooled over other things.

Just checked it now, she must have updated her site since I was there last and OMG, those peanut butter chips! And healthy to boot! I love that she kinda has a paleo bent now...sorta...not the peanuts but hey, I may be willing to bend the rules.

And the cappuccino cloud cheesecake, hmm, reckon I could sub avocados for the tofu (I don't do soy) and it would be kick ar*e!

Subbing avocado for tofu is a great idea!!! I don't do soy either. That reminds me if Alton Brown's avocado frosting. :)

mel j 04-24-2013 10:21 AM

I tried some recipes from her blog some months ago and liked them too. We make sweet potato black bean chili somewhat regularly... not quite the same way she listed in her recipe, but I got the idea from her blog, and it's a hit here!

breefawn 04-24-2013 10:23 AM

LOVE her. My other fave is Can You Stay For Dinner. YUM!!

TiffanyinAustin 04-25-2013 01:31 PM

Can't wait to try some of these recipes. Thanks for the post and the feedback.

iris0110 04-25-2013 01:44 PM

We use her recipes quite often since the elimination diet. Dh loves the healthy cookie dough dip and begs me to make it. I found out I can't have milk or gluten and I love that all of her recipes are dairy free and most can be gluten free. Dh loves that so far they all taste amazing. We did "I ate candy for dinner" Tuesday night and I actually had two boys eating Brussels sprouts without complaint.

pmatht 04-27-2013 07:12 PM

Those PB chips are great, thanks for sharing this site!